Chapter 10: Shopping, Unexpected Photoshoot, and a suprise guest!!

-Recap-

Jeff's POV

Skylar: "I'm going to go look over there" She walked away and I quickly asked the guy behind the counter to grab those items and ring me up...When he finished I put together my plan in my

head.......

-End Recap-

Skylar's POV

Gosh, theres so many beautiful necklaces and bracelets and earrings and other things to choose from. As I continued looking in this one display case, I come accross some beautiful jewlery that I know that my baby girl would love. I see a clerk or whatever you want to call them, behind the counter on the opposite side.

Me: "umm excuse me?"

Clerk: "Yes, how may I help you?"

Me: "Yes, I would like to take a closer look at a couple things please"

Clerk: "Certaintly. If you would just point out which ones."

I pointed to these http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77108316 . He picked them up and set them

on the counter.

Clerk: "Each of these items are 18 karats of white gold, the necklaces are $5,000 each, the earrings are $3,000 and the bracelet is $2,000."

Me: "I'll take them, and could you maybe put them in a little box please. Oh and I'm not done yet, so could you hold onto them for just a sec please."

Clerk: "Sure, be right back." I smile and nod at the man. I turn around and almost knock both me and Jeff over, but Jeff grabbed my waist as I grabbed the outer part of his bicep, and steadied the both of us.

Me: "Sorry Jeff, I didn't see you behind me."

Jeff: "It's okay, I kinda like this position" He says getting closer to my face. He stops about 2" away from me. I look in his eyes and see him looking back with nothing but love.

Me: "I should, go find something for my mom." I say blushing, as I walked away to the counter the

clerk guy  was at. I looked and saw these beautiful pearls that I can get for my mom.

Me: "Can I see those please?" I point at them.

Clerk: "Certainly. These pearls are genuine, and have been polished after being took from the sea. The earrings are $1,000 each, the necklaces $2,000 each, and the bracelet $1,000 and the ring is $950."

Me: "okay I'll take them and can you put those in little boxes to?"

Clerk: "Yes ma'am, I'll be right back."  Once he walks away I feel strong arms wrap around me from behind. I jump a little bit but relax when I look back at a smiling Jeff.

Clerk: "That'll be $22,960.15 please."

Me: "sure, no problem" I grab my wallet from my purse and pull out my credit card. I go to hand it to the guy but he gives me a recit. I look beside me and I see Jeff putting his wallet away.

Me: "Jeff, no why did you do that?"

Jeff: "It's least I can do fo you."

Me: "Well I'm paying you back."

Jeff: "No your not."

Me: "ughh Jeff, you know I don't like it when people buy stuff for me."

Jeff: "I know, I grew up with you and we were together for almost 10 years and even when we were together you barely let me buy you gifts....."