Bury me in my garden of roses

Minor angst warning, subtle mentions of hurt and death so just read with caution.

Hannah's POV

I laid in on the ground motionless, watching the clouds as they passed by. I stayed there, beginning to cry. I knew I shouldn't have gone near the Egg, I knew I would pay dearly for everything that had happened. I knew. 'I knew, I knew, I knew.' I repeated to myself. With my last bit of energy, I pulled out an envelope from my inventory. It was addressed to anyone who knew me.

Third-person's POV

Dear reader,

I hope this finds you in good health, I hope you forgive me if I did anything wrong to you.

Tell Sam I'm sorry, tell him that I didn't mean anything I said to him, what I did to him. How I hurt him. I never meant any of it, I was blinded, I was out of my head. Only watching as my body and voice made me sound like someone I never was.

Tell boomer I'll miss him, tell him that all the memories we had even if he wouldn't remember. That I will cherish them, I will cherish every single one. Tell him that if he sees my ghost, he greets her. Tell him to say hello and to not feel afraid or pained at my state.

If Bad's not controlled by the Egg, tell him I forgive him. Tell him I knew he only did it for Skeppy, that he had a reason. Even if it was fucked up. But if he's still under the Eggs control. Tell him to fuck off. That Bad is and never will be my friend.

Tell Foolish and Niki I said thanks, and that they're too sweet for their own good. I wish I could thank them more. Also tell Foolish that if I could undo what I did, and return his canon life I would. I would.

Apologise to Puffy for me. I just want her to know I never wanted or meant to hurt Foolish, I couldn't control myself. I wish I could. I want to tell her upfront, but I bet she wouldn't want to see me right now though.

Tell Dream he's a bitch, insult him for me, let him feel my annoyance, pain and anger. Tell him that if I were alive I'd kick his ass. Tell him that his boyfriend might not last long, a fucking God's got him to be his boy-toy.

Everyone around looked at each other and cringed.

"And for my main request, I would want you to bury me in my garden of roses. Yours truly, Hannahxxroses." Boomer held the letter tightly. "C'mon Boomer let's go. It's gonna rain."

They took Hannah back to her home and held a funeral, near everyone came to say goodbye and send her off. When they buried her the ground around them grew rose bushes. She was happy they granted her last request.

490