🎶Fu-uck dysphoria-a🎶

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING
This oneshot includes

Implied and mentions of non-con, bullying, themes of Transphobia, that one slur, Dead-naming, mentions of body shaming and implied self-harm.

Wilbur and Sally were happy when F̶l̶o̶r̶a̶ Fundy was born, to them, it was like they were given a bigger purpose, one much more than the country they were leading.

"There's my little champion! Look at you go!" Wilbur praised h̶e̶r̶ him as s̶h̶e̶ he waddled h̶e̶r̶ his way towards him. "There two you are! I've made cupcakes!" Sally smiled as she opened the backyard door. "I- plweas!" F̶l̶o̶r̶a̶ Fundy raised h̶e̶r̶ his arms opening and closing h̶e̶r̶ his tiny hands. Wilbur picked h̶e̶r̶ him up and walked his way to Sally.

His classmates giggled as they stared down at him. "Fucking tomboy, pfft. Wounder how your dad feels about raising an overweight fag like you?!" Everyone in the class laughed, his ears drooped down as he tried to stand. "Ah-ah-ah who said you could go?" One of the girls pushed him down by his chest with her boot and kept him on the floor. "You fucking slut, don't act like you don't know." Fundy pushed the girl off of him and bolted out the door.

As he reached the bathroom he heard footsteps, out of instinct he jumped inside and held his breath. "Flora~ Where are you? C'mon, I just wanna talk." The voice was masculine, not deep, but still. Without warning the door was thrown open, Fundy screamed as Jared pulled his hair. "Now let's see if you really are the slut everyone talks about."

"Flora!" Fundy shot up from his desk, notes and hair sticking to his face. "Yes ma'am?!" He asked, the bags under his eyes clear for the class to see. "Flora, please go to the guidance office, your grades have been slipping, we're already called your father." He nodded, took his bag and walked out of the class.

He trudged over to the guidance office. When he got there Wilbur was already seated in front of the counsellor. "Flora, take a seat." The counsellor began. "As you may know, Flora's grades have been slipping. As stated in our advisory form, she will be given until the end of this semester to raise her grades. Do you have anything to say about this?"

"Would it be okay if I sign her out for the day?" Wilbur asked, most would only hear the passive-aggressive tone it was set in but Fundy could only hear the concern behind it. "Oh, that's not a problem, sir." He handed Wilbur the form and soon the two left.

"So? How's your head holding up?" He didn't answer, his ears flattened as they walked back to their house. Once the door closed Fundy broke down, Wilbur having to catch him before he hit the floor. "Dad- I-I I just can't anymore!" He cried, clutching onto Wilbur. "Flo-" Fundy stopped him. "I'm not your 'lItTlE gIrL' either!" He shouted as he looked up into his fathers' eyes.

"I'm trans, I've been raped, I've been bullied, people have body-shamed me! I WANT TO DIE! DAD, I WANT. TO. DIE!" He buried his face into Wilbur's chest, his hands now gripped the opening of Wilbur's jacket. "Just. Kill me." The muffled sob was akin to a choke.

"My champion, my little warrior. You know you can always talk to me, I've been through this too, you can ask Phil next we visit but- things- things like this- you should tell me about these, and- and the fact that you- you were... Why didn't you tell me?" Wilbur held his face, carefully he wiped the tears that streamed down his face. "Dad, are you?" Wilbur knelt, letting Fundy sit on the floor. "Never. Stuff like that- heh. You didn't want any of that to happen. Now that we have that covered what should we call you?" Wilbur sighed.

"Fundy. I like the name, Floris." He smiled. "That's my- son!" Wilbur pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. "Tomorrow's a Saturday, we can get you stuff then." He nodded.

"Hey, Flora!" One of his classmates called him. "Shit," He cringed. "Holy! Flora your hair!" Wilbur stepped in front of him and his classmate. "His name is Floris." Wilbur Glared. "Floris- Oh, OH! I get it! Damn, I like the haircut." He smiled. "Thanks, Sea." Fundy scratched his neck, the awkward feeling slowly washing away as he felt more confident in his appearance. "Hope the rest of... Y'know goes well!" Seapeekay held his thumbs up. "Yeah."

"Hey, that went better than expected." Fundy smiled. "He's a good friend." Wilbur hummed. "Let's go get you that binder."

In under a day Fundy bought a binder, had his name changed, got a haircut and started T. By Monday Fundy had his mental state a bit more stable and his life mostly put back together. "Hey! Fundy!" His friend group consisting of Purpled, Jack, Connor and Seapeekay called him over. "Pfft, love the haircut." Purpled started. "No joke! But WhErE did you get the hoodie, I WANT it." Connor stared at the print. "Agreed." Jack crossed his arms and smiled.

"Sea... Guys what?" Sea showed him a photo of him and Wilbur getting ice cream with the caption 'Me and my son on a day out!'. "Blame your dad, he posted a picture of you two on Twitter." Fundy pinched the bridge of his nose ad laughed. "How- HOW DO I LOOK THAT HAPPY?" He sighed, a smile placed neatly on his lips. "Because you're finally looking like yourself!" The group watched as Fundy nodded as tears welled in his eyes. "Yeah."

At lunch, Fundy was met with another group. "Jesus Flora! You fucking fa-" Fundy cut her off, slapping her away from him. "It's FLORIS to you, bitch." He glared at the group in front of him, the girl on the floor holding her reddened cheek. "You, little, fag. You're not a boy!" Jared mocked him, staring him down. "Watch me you dumb fuck." Getting into a stance, he sighed.

"Fundy c'mon, they can't wait forever!" Wilbur knocked on the door and peeked through. "I know, I just- the scars are gone now, all of them." Ten months of hormonal therapy and a top surgery later. Fundy and Wilbur were preparing to visit Phil and Kristin for lunch. "That's good. I'll be downstairs, alright." Fundy nodded, looking at himself in the mirror one more time before going downstairs.

The two walked to their car and drove, after an hour drive they reached the house. When the door opened they were treated by Phil, who gave them both a hug, complimenting how well Fundy's transition is going. Kristin did the same when she saw him, lunch went well.

Then there was a knock, Fundy offered to open the door and stood up. "Hello?" He smiled, his eyes closed as he opened the door. "Floris?" Fundy opened his eyes, staring in shock. "My, my. Wilbur was right." He froze as she cupped his cheek. "Mom?" She nodded, pulling him into a hug. "Fund- Heh, so that's been taken care of?" "Yeah."

Sorry, it's scuffed and was delayed, made this when I was feeling dysphoric so... Yeah, either way, I might rewrite this later, but here's your content!

╕‿╕