░░INTRO:NOTE ░░

Hello! As promised, I am back with my first WooSan book.

The inspiration for this book is when I got hooked on reading manhwas/manhuas and most of the stories have this theme of reincarnation and travelling back in time, so of course who am I to miss the opportunity to do my own version.

The actual manhwa that I based this from is called 'The Villain's Savior' (just search it on google if you guys want) and its one of my favourite manhwas that I have read. Some parts are quite mature and have very sensitive topics in it so you guys will have to read it at your own risk if ever you feel uncomfortable with those parts, but overall it's an amazing read.

On the day that I'm posting this, I literally just finished exams yesterday. Meaning I can focus on this book for a while.

I didn't follow the exact plot of the manhwa, but I placed a few aspects of it so that if ever you guys have read it or plan to read it. Here's a written version of it.

Disclaimer:
- I do NOT own any of the members.
- This does NOT reflect any of the members of Ateez in real life, this is just how I imagined them for the sake of the story.
- English is NOT my main language.
- I apologize for any wrong grammar and spelling, I will do my best in proof reading the chapters.
- This will be a boyxboy(bxb) story so if you're uncomfortable please leave the story, no one is forcing you to read this.
-This is all for entertainment pusposes only.

With that being said, I hope you guys enjoy my book and I really appreciate the love and support that you guys give to my works, and the love and support that you guys give to Ateez themselves.

🧡WE'RE STILL YOUNG AND WILD🧡