❃19❃

Stepping out of the palace, Wooyoung was not expecting to see a whole possible envoy waiting for him. The royal carriage was a big white box with elegant gold details. Two white horses were at the front ready to go for the fairly short journey, the back and front of the carriage also had two black horses each for the knights to ride. And then their was San who was busy talking with the coacher and knights until he noticed the male.

They dispersed themselves when Wooyoung and Maddox got closer to the carriage. The two saying their greetings to the royal.

"We will arrive at the Duke's estate around lunch."

Wooyoung gives the royal a nod, he notices the two chests that were placed at the back of the carriage. Presumably San's own luggage.

The male still hasn't soaked up the whole situation about him and San visiting his parents for a couple of days. Even though he already sent his parents a letter about their visit yesterday, he still has a small hunch of him getting scolded for not letting them know at least five days in advance.

It wasn't because he didn't want to be near the prince or anything, it was just he has yet to accept that they were actually getting closer in some odd form. He believes it began when he was in the other's chambers when he found out that the royal did a lot for him to get him healed. But, he also thinks it was when they had tea together. Whatever the case was, he still hopes that this small progress of theirs was enough for Wooyoung to escape his unpleasant end.

"Shall we then?" San brought the male back to reality. Standing before the steps of the carriage, waiting for Wooyoung to enter first.

As the male was about to step in, the prince's hand was held out and was willing to help him get on. The smaller male was dumbfounded for a second since this gesture was usually for a man to help a woman get on the carriage, but for the prince doing this towards another male, surely this would be out of the ordinary for others who were to see such thing. Regardless, Wooyoung gently slips his hand into San's outstretched one while the other holds onto the handle near the carriage's door frame as he enters the box.

The royal following in tow as he sits on the opposite seat from Wooyoung. Maddox closes the carriage door and bows.

"May the two of you have a safe trip"

The servant steps back as to not get trampled by the horses. Wooyoung gives the older a smile through the windows as the carriage began to leave the castle grounds.

The two males in the box sat in silence. Both in their own world as they stared outside of the windows beside them. The slight rocking of the carriage, the soft neighs of the horses, and the gentle whispers of the wind. Wooyoung picks up on his eyes drooping from time to time, the male honestly wanted to fall asleep right then and there.

He had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night since his head was busy with thoughts about a certain person in front of him, yet even with the reasonable amount of sleep that he managed to catch. He still wanted to add more of it.

Because of them riding a royal carriage, they had needed to take a more longer route as to not wanting to draw more unwated attention to them. Especially when the people would notice that their prince was riding someone who wasn't as significant. Still, 25 minutes of sleep didn't sound all that bad to Wooyoung.

"I hope you and your parents don't mind of me staying at your home for a few days." The sleepy male peels his eyes away from the passing trees outside and looks at San who only gazed at him before looking back to his window on the left.

"Of course not, Your Highness" Wooyoung covers his mouth with his hand while letting out a small yawn. After battling his need to stay awake, he eventually lost and he let the calming sounds around him drown out as he slips into slumber. His head was about to the wall of the carriage but a hand stops it.