❃32❃

SLIGHT DARK THEMES ON THE SECOND HALF, AND MENTIONS OF BLOOD. THERE WILL BE MARKERS ON WHERE IT STARTS AND ENDS. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Wooyoung wished that his character had some sort of an ability, wished that he was good at something, wished that he had magic of his own. Because if he did then he would go with San and help him, or possibly deal with the dark magician himself.

It had been hours since the four left for the eastern forest and Wooyoung's friends stayed with him at the palace. Specifically in his chambers as they did their own things to divert their attention from the dangers that their soulmates would soon or were probably facing. The male paced behind one of the sofas in the lounge with his fingernails getting abused again by his teeth. Hongjoong and Yunho snatched a few books to read from the bookshelf on the other side of the room, sometimes letting out verbal reactions on what they were reading about. And Yeosang gave sketching a try as he free handed a few drawings in a different sketchbook he found in the youngest's room.

“Woo, sit down and relax. You're giving me a headache from going back and forth, not too mention your shoes keep clicking on the floor.” Yeosang instructed plainly without lifting his eyes from his sketch. The male stood still to look at his three friends who were almost unbothered by the situation.

“Sit down and relax? How can I sit down and relax? How can you three sit down and relax when your official love of your lives are out to fight a powerful criminal?”

Wooyoung didn't mean for his little outburst on his friend, but he was clearly on edge about the whole situation. Hongjoong sighed as he finishes another page of his astrology book, folding the page since he wants to borrow it from the younger and bring it home with him.

“Look Woo, you are not the only who is worried for the four. Hell, I would have locked Seonghwa up somewhere just so that he wouldn't go, but it isn't right, it isn't going to stop the dark magic user. Have some faith in them Wooyoung; whether we like or not they need to do it.” The older was no doubt right about what he said, and the younger hated it. Forcing to calm nerves down, he sighs and runs his hand through his hair before taking a seat next to the older.

Just then, Maddox came in the room pushing a cart with tea, cookies and biscuits, even a few pastries that looked and smelled all so heavenly. The friends helped to place everything on the table in the middle of them. Teacups filled with the drink itself, the four made a toast with them, wishing that their soulmates' battle would be successful.

“Now Wooyoung, you don't need to tell us anything but I believe we missed a few parts between you and Prince San. Care to fill us in.”

After taking a sip of his tea and putting it back down on the saucer, Yunho snickers on the other side of the table beside Yeosang, who also gave him a look of curiosity on his features. The youngest leans back on the couch to see that all three of his friends looked at him expectantly, to which he let out another sigh before telling his friends what went on between him and San.

They were going to be here for a while.

-

Black. All Wooyoung saw was the colour black around him. No matter how much he looked in every direction, everything was in the same colour. An empty void that seemed to have no end.

Suddenly, Wooyoung saw someone. And that someone was one he could recognize in a heartbeat.

“San!” He kept calling for the prince, but it was if he couldn't hear him. He tried to move, but every time he felt like the other was moving away from him. Wooyoung stopped walking towards the royal, and that's when San finally lifted his head to look at him.