❃33❃

DESCRIPTIVE DEATH AND SLIGHT CHARACTER DEATH. (READ AT OWN RISK!)
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"San! No!" Wooyoung arrived at the battlefield to see the prince get knocked down to the ground, he jumped down from his horse to go over to them with nothing to help him fight.

"Woo- no... Go back." San barely got those words out as he felt the foot get lifted up from his back.

"I can sense a crest on this one... And, something powerful."

The dark magician muttered lowly. This part of the eastern forest was in utter chaos, Jongho and the two knights kept slaying Tenebroses but they couldn't keep up with the monsters as the magician must have ordered the creatures to attack them, and San was in a lot of pain. Yet, he couldn't let the magician touch Wooyoung.

The male braces himself when the dark magic user ran towards him with his sword that was surrounded by this black smoke on its blade.

'Amia, I beg of you. Help us.' Wooyoung closed his eyes when the magician raised his magic infused sword over his head, ready to swipe it at the male. However, when he didn't feel anything come his way and instead heard a grunt in front of him. That's when he saw his world crumble right in front of his very eyes.

"SAN!" His eyes let his tears fall as he chokes on a sob from shock that hit him with full force.

The dark magician's sword was supposed to hit him, it should have been him instead. But no, he stood their frozen as he looks at the blade that impaled San right on his chest where his heart was. His blood dripped at his front and back, the tip of the weapon barely poked out from his back. Wooyoung felt his stomach go queasy at the sight, making him want to throw up everything he had eaten that day.

He lifts his eyes to look at San's face instead, he sees him turn his head to look back at him.

"Woo... You've done s-so much- for me. Let me p-pay you back."

Wooyoung's heart shattered even more when those words left the prince's mouth, especially when he gave him a painful grin. San faces the magician and puts his hands onto the blade. That's when gold smoke came out of nowhere as they wrapped around the prince's hands and the sword.

"This magic. It can't be." The dark magician then found himself laying on the ground after getting pushed so powerfully by the prince as if he had gained super strength. San didn't hesitate to pull the weapon from his body as he holds it tightly. He looks at the magician one last time before he goes at him, slashing his body a few times before impaling the sword in his chest just how he did to the royal. A bright light came from the sword as it made the dark magic user and the Tenebroses dissapear from their sight.

Puffing his exhaustion out, Wooyoung watches as San's body gave out as he falls to the ground while dropping the sword as well. The apprentice runs over to him and holds his now lifeless body in his shaking arms.

"SAN! SAN! WAKE UP! NO! DON'T DIE! DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!" Wooyoung screamed at the royal that laid in his arms as his tears didn't stop running down his cheeks. Jongho, Seonghwa, and Mingi soon went over to the crying male with the second prince letting out silent tears of his own and the two knights bowing their heads out of respect.

None of them could accept this, none of them could accept that San was gone.

-

Fluttering his eyes open, San has never felt more calm and confused at the same time after waking up. Getting up from where he laid, he examines everything around him. He sat on the soft grass that stretched passed the horizon, few trees gave him shade from the bright sky, and gold butterflies flew around him. Rustling snapped him out from roaming his eyes all over the place. Standing before was being he felt familiar with.