two | enemies...

"Yes, you know me all too well....." Dazai looked at her name tag on her shirt then continued with a smirk on his face. "Misty".

The waiter giggled and walked off to prepare his food. He went to look back outside the window when he heard the door bell ring, not paying much attention to it.

A short girl with h/c and e/c walked into the café. they looked over to see a brunette male in black and white clothing, wrapped in bandages sitting in the corner. They wondered who he was for a second before a waiter came to the register to take her order, taking her attention off the boy with the bandages.

...

"Hiya, welcome to Ariyoshi Café! How may I take your order today?" the waiter beamed with a pearly white smile.

"Yeah can I have 2 large black coffee's, one with an extra shot and lactose free milk." the girl said, covering their mouth as they yawned.

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, Dazai looked over to the girl ordering, taking in her appearance. She wore a black short skirt that stopped at the bottom of her thighs, along with black platform boots, a band shirt and a black coat that rested on her shoulders. Her hair was a deep shade of h/c that was kept neatly parted to the side and tied up in a low, messy bun. She had a slim body yet she looked fit, signifying that she is someone who cares about how physical health. Dazai intently watched and listened to her conversation as she spoke to the waiter, wondering who she may be.

"Yeah for sure, is there any other food or drinks you want?" the waiter continued.

"Can I also get a large chai latte with no cinnamon on top, along with a blueberry muffin? I will have all of this to go thanks."

"Yep no problem, can I get a name for your order?"

"Uh yeah sure, just use y/n" the mysterious h/c woman said

Dazai's eyes followed as she made her way towards a table on the other side of the cafe, staring at her phone the entire time. He sighed as he watched her in her own little world.

"Y/n...." Dazai muttered under his breath, as the end of his lips pulled upwards into a small smile.

Y/n, what an astounding name even as it rolls off the tip of one's tongue with ease and it is as smooth as red wine, when it goes down your throat. It's intoxicating even when it is whispered so lightly, you wouldn't be able to miss it as it flows in the wind freely. Though it would be impossible to be grasped with your bare hands, having unrevealed meanings and secrets that have yet to be imparted from those delicate lips of theirs.

Dazai sighed in awe as he watched her in her own little world, but was shortly interrupted by the waiter from earlier walking to his table with his order. He soon straighten himself up, preparing his stone cold demeanor as she arrived.

"Here's your order sir!" the waiter said, giggling a bit to herself.

"Thankyou, Misty" Dazai replied, not giving a care in the world about the lady in front of him.

Dazai digged into his pancakes and savored every bite, knowing that soon after he finishes eating he would soon have to go to work and sit in a possibly boring meeting with Mori. He always found talking with the boss was always dull and a pain. Although he took Dazai in, he still wish that he had just given him a quick death instead of bringing him into the Port Mafia.

The Port Mafia was a criminal underground organization  run by Ogai Mori, aka the boss. The Mafia has dozens of enterprises under their control. It also exceeds politics and as well as economics and its influence is found in many sections of Yokohama. Those who defy them will only burn and not survive. It's a hard crowd to be apart of if you don't have the right morals or can't handle what comes with being a member.