five | a breath of fresh air...

TW: Suicide, depression, violence.

Death is said to be an excruciating experience whereas others say it is a gateway to rebirth. Personally, I believe death is peaceful. It's like a fresh of breath air, intoxicating your lungs, or feeling the morning rays beam onto one's baring skin. Then living is just one crisis after another. Having troubles such as mourning, money problem and the fear of not being accepted in this crazed world we live in. All life ever brings is an unbearable amount of torment, which makes death a better option. At least that's what I believe. Cause at the end of the day, life and death can be as easily forgotten in a instant.

...

A new day, another miserable day I am alive. Today was gonna be the day I would hopefully leave the plain field of the living, into the depths of the dead. I don't really care as to how I ended my life so long as it was peaceful, painless and beautiful.

As I stood at the edge of the roof top, the only thoughts that flooded my mind was the thought of being able to finally see what lied on the other side of the mortal plain field. I took in a big breath of the misty air, closing my eyes as I felt the atmosphere darken.

"Well y/n, this attempt better be a success". I was just about to jump I heard the sound of rattling of a doorknob of the rooftops entrance. It opened moments later.

Annoyed that someone had arrived to disrupt my attempted suicide, I turned around to see who had come onto the roof and saw that it was a male. He was a young man, who looked like he was roughly 14 years of age. He had mildly wavy, short, dark brown hair with bangs that framed his face with some of his bangs centered in the middle of his forehead. He had a pair of narrow dark brown eyes, though his right eye was covered in bandages. He was quite tall in height and  he had  a slim physique. His attire consisted of a black trench coat that reached to his knees, a black tie, a white dress shirt along with black pants and shoes.

I swear I had seen this boy somewhere before but my mind was foggy, making it hard to remember. I looked up directly at him, and all of there was a gust of breeze that sounded like a heartful song. The wind blew the hair out of the my face and the boy gasped in shock. We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity before the male in front of my eyes cleared his throat before speaking up. "So you fancy suicide, my Belladonna?" he said, with a big charming smile growing on his face.

"Oh well I don't know, I was just hear wanting to admire the view before falling to my doom so how about you tell me?" I responded, as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Really? Well now I wanna see what is so great about this view" the tall boy said as he started walking closer to me, not breaking eye contact. "Go for it, but it isn't as great as I thought it would be" I sighed as I sat down on the edge of the roof. "I beg to differ, the view looks absolutely beautiful from where I'm standing" he replied, motioning towards me. "Wow, I think you're quite mistaken. I'm not at any standard of societies view of beauty" I sarcastically chuckled as I turned my face to look away from him.

He moved to closer before taking a seat next to me, still looking at me. "I'm not talking about society's standards of beauty, I'm talking about my standards of beauty" he spoke softly, while he wore a serious look on his face, like he was deep in thought.

I wholeheartedly laughed "You have an interesting beauty standard there" he laughed with me and then happily sighed.

"Maybe so, but it's true. You, my Belladonna are the definition of beauty" he said, grabbing my hands and holding them while gazing into my eyes. I stared into his eyes with a puzzling look on my face before I pulled my hands back from his grip.

"Well you can keep thinking that, but your standards must be pretty low. And stop calling me Belladonna, you egotistic flirt" I sarcastically responded, rolling my eyes. He looked at me and pouted softly before turning to look at the sky.