six | the boy in bandages...

TW: Suicide, depression, violence & strong language.

"Do you two know each other?" Oguri questioned, looking back and forth at my irritated face and Dazai's annoying grin. Ignoring his query, I instantly grabbed him and forcefully pushed him out of the room, closing and locking the door in a swift motion.

It was now just the two of us in the room, and I can feel the tension in the air even though it was mostly coming from me. I put a hand over my face, sighing irritably "So first, you stop me from committing suicide and now you just happened to be starting work here of all places. I knew you were a nuisance, but I didn't pinged you to be a stalker as well". He just stared at me, and I swear I could see him miserably trying to smolder. "You do realize that you were trying to commit suicide a street down from here right?".

Shit that's right, I was on my way to work when I took a detour and saw a building high enough to jump off of. I groaned and massaged my forehead, cursing to myself quietly. Dazai moved to sit on the edge of the table and laughed at my reaction "Oh you didn't know?". I looked up at him and saw a puzzling look on his face, as if he was trying to read my mind or something. "No, I took a detour and decided to kill myself by jumping off that building. But that doesn't explain this situation we are in right now".

"Well I was on my way here when I was blinded by a beautiful light shining down on me from a rooftop. When I looked up to see what it was I saw you. So no, I wasn't stalking you. You would've met me still if I didn't go up there". I rolled my eyes, breaking out into laughter "That's the most idiotic thing you have said yet, 'blinded by a beautiful light'. What are you a poet?" I pointed at him, now having light tears releasing from my e/c orbs from laughing too much.

He looked offended, with a hint of irritation behind his eyes "Hey, that was uncalled for! I will have you know that was one of my best lines yet. If you saw between the lines of it then you would agree with me".

I was breathless due to the joyful cries of laughter that had just released from my body moments ago. I was huffing, and calmed down while wiping the now dry tears from my face. "I mean, I am being serious. You're extremely cheesy and a try hard when you say things like that, especially when you flirt. I mean come on, have you ever interacted with someone of the female gender before?"

He looked away from me and crossed his arms, letting out a huff of sadness or frustration? I don't know but I could feel he was hurt, but to me it was intriguing to see him express another emotion that wasn't intertwined with with a hint of seductiveness.

"Well, sure I have seen and maybe spoken to girls before. But I don't know, it's different with you. I feel tingly, get butterflies in my stomach and I can't seem to control the so called 'cheesy' and 'try hard' words that come out my mouth. But I want to know why I feel like this. To identify it. Then maybe then I will know what to do with it". He had a sincere small smile playing on his lips and I knew that he in this moment, he wasn't playing around. He had a goal and he was determined to achieve it.

I was going to say something, but just as soon as I was going to there was a knock.....well more of a bang on the door. I groaned and went to unlock and open the door to see Oguri once again. "So is he allowed to join the organization or not? Does he meets yours and the boss's expectations?". I looked back over to the boy who was sitting on the desk, his body engulfed in bandages with a hopeful sparkle in those dark brown eyes of his. I smiled for what seemed like the first time in forever, "Yes he is competent enough to join our ranks". Dazai's eyes and smile grew bigger, if it was even possible and nodded, "Thank you, I can't wait to work alongside you my Belladonna".

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know, It was a short chapter. But I have a reason, the main reason It's so short is because of 2 reasons which are I had writers block and I have been planning the next chapter already which has a lot more then this chapter. Plus I wanted to post a short chapter for once to see how you all like it! I usually write 1.8k+ words per chapter whereas this one is 754 words.

Also I'm sorry that I posted a day later then I planned to, but like I said I had writers block! I'm still following through with posting twice a week though. Also if you go into my bio you can go and join my server to stay updated and vote on upcoming fanfic ideas I have. Hope you all enjoy and I will see you in the next chapter!