four | the girl in the wind...

(Authors note: There will be mentions of violence, torture and suicide in this chapter. There will probably be more of it in the future but I'm just putting this TW here just incase)

There it stood. The photograph of the building that Dazai saw. He had walked past it several times now, debating on his plan of action. he had previously told Mori that he found the location of their base beforehand. The idea that y/n could be inside this warehouse made his skin tingle. He then noticed almost forcefully, the empty space where a window would have once stood. Though now it was shattered. With the sharp shards of glass still intact into the rotting wall. It was enticing him like it's as if he was putting a knife at his throat... The idea of it made him want to attempt to end his life.

He walked towards the window, about to break off one of the shards in the window frame. He held it to his neck, closing his eyes. Just as he was about to cut his neck, he heard voices. He quickly ran behind a nearby car, bending down so he wouldn't be seen. He dropped the shard softly and put on the hood of his jumper. Dazai was wearing a black tracksuit, with a black hoodie that covered majority of his face. He also had a mask over the bottom of his face to conceal his identity. He was given these clothes from Oda to make Dazai blend in more, seeing as wearing his suit would scream 'Port Mafia'.

Dazai lifted his head to check to see how many people were there. He saw two men complaining about something. One of them was a short, hefty, bald, middle aged man who had streaks of sweat dripping down the sides of his face. The other guy was a tall individual, who had long brown hair, a short beard and a wiry shaped body. He observed their conversation from behind the car, seeing what they were talking about.

"Can't believe we had to do clean up duty yet again, I really hate having to do this shit everyday. Like it's either cleaning the torture chambers clean from all the bodily fluids and blood, or disposing of corpses like we did today. I just want to be able to pay off my debts I owe, that's the only reason why I'm even working for the boss" the obese fellow said.

"We aren't really qualified for anything better, after all the true members are all the gifted users such as that y/n" the lean guy replied.

"Mistress y/n scares the soul out of me, she really isn't someone you should mess with. Once I heard she eliminated a whole army that was trying to maneuver against 'The Rats' in under a minute."

"Another rumour I know is that if you break anything of hers then she'll cut off a finger for every individual thing broken. Remember Jiao? She chopped off all his fingers when he dropped that box of China plates. It was a dozen rare plates from a hundred years ago or something that she wanted to showcase in her office. One finger for each plate."

The tall guy grabbed the bald one by the shoulders tightly and stared into his eyes with fear. "Dude don't talk about her like that. Remember those mutilated dead bodies we dispose of today? Do you know why they ended up dying?" the slim guy screamed in a whisper tone.

"No.....? I would've assumed it was just people that didn't do their job right and just got on the wrong end of one of the higher ups side and died because of it"

"Well your wrong, it's because someone was talking smack about y/n behind her back so she made sure that they had no back at all"

Dazai smirked at their conversation, knowing that she was ruthless like he was. He saw that they were wearing a specific uniform. The uniform was consisted of long black slacks, a white apron, and black leather shoes. He inspected their movements and determined what size their clothing was, coming to the conclusion the taller guy's clothes would be the perfect fit for him. The chubby guy ran into the warehouse, probably scared that he may die after the things he said leaving the other guy outside alone.