The gift

——————————————————————
                            (Your POV)
——————————————————————

Me and Camilo were Friends but I always had a thing for him. He was kind and helping others when they needed it. Don't forget he's funny too. Me and him were in His room. sitting on the couch and me and Camilo were just watching TV. Until, we  heard shouting coming from downstairs. We both went out and looked down from the fence and below was just Maribel and Isabela arguing about something.

Camilo- ugh they are so annoying.

Camilo said turning around and going back to his room. I followed him back to his room. He then sat back on the couch but I was just standing there staring at him noticing his handsome face. Ugh my face turned a little red until then I got caught staring at him.

Camilo- what's wrong? Is there something in my face?

Y/N- oh uh n-nothing, it's just I-I need uh, imma go get a drink real quick.

I quickly got out of the room and heard Camilo asking to bring back some Juice for him. I went down to the kitchen and I saw Dolores leaning on the kitchen counter as I walked in. She was drinking water until she whispers something to Me.

Dolores- you know you should just confess your feelings for him!

I blushed a little and acted like I didn't know what she was talking about.

Y/N- ah w-what are you talking about? Me confess to who I don't like anybody Dolores.

I then opened up the refrigerator and grabbed the juice. I heard Dolores talking to me again.

Dolores- y/n, I can hear everything. You can't fool me. I always hear you mumbling to yourself how beautiful and kind and uh- sexy? He is.

I turned around and saw Dolores giggling. I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at her and grabbed the two drinks i poured for me and Camilo.

Y/N- ugh I don't like him ok? Bye Dolores!

I walked away and heard Dolores say bye back, sipping her glass of water. I went upstairs and before i went in to his room I heard him mumbling but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I then went inside and Camilo was startled fumbling around and looked like he had something in his hands.

Camilo- Ah Y-Y/N YOU STARTLED ME!!

Y/N- sorry dude. Here is your juice.

I sat down next to Camilo and I handed him his juice. He snatched the juice out of my hands and takes a sip. I took a sip from my glass and the room was silent it was awkward. Camilo then Broke the Silence.

Camilo- y/n I have something to give you.

I looked at him,placing my juice and his juice down on the ground. then I patiently looked at him until he pulled something out.

—————————————————————
EARLIER
—————————————————————

                        (Camilo's POV)

Ok just give it to him. Ah but what if he doesn't like it? What if he takes it? But what if he hates it? No what if he thinks it's lame?? no no noo No bad thoughts of course he'll like it! Agh why am I feeling like this?? I heard the door knob turn and I got startled. It was just y/n. I quickly hid the little box that I  had in my hands and put it in my pocket.

Camilo- AH Y-Y/N YOU STARTLED ME!

Y/N- sorry dude. Here is your juice.

y/n sat down next to me and I snatched the juice from his hands. I took a sip and the room was very quiet. I then decided to brake the silence.

Camilo- y/n I have something to give you.

I saw y/n just staring at me and I pulled out the little box out of my pocket. I then have it to him. He smiled at me and he opened the box. He then pulled out the little handmade bracelet that Maribel made. I asked her to make one that had his name and my name on it.

Y/N- jeez Camilo it's gorgeous. Is this for me?

Camilo- no it's for your mom! Of course it's for you idiot.

y/n chuckled. I gave him a little smile. I watched his as he put it on.

Y/N- thanks Camilo it's really nice.

He pat my head. I felt very warm in my chest.

Camilo- it's a sign of friendship so you know whenever you don't see me on the weekdays since your sometimes always busy working, this bracelet will remind you that I'll always be here for you! You know!

I scratched the back of my neck and saw the little sad smile on y/n's face I panicked a little.

Camilo- or maybe it's a little childish uh- here gimme I'll give you a better gift.

I then tried taking off the bracelet out of y/n's wrist but he moved his arm.

Y/N- No No Camilo it's ok it's very sweet of you! I'm just happy to be your f-Friend!

I gave y/n a hug and he hugged me back. I was so happy to his friend. But something in my chest is definitely wrong! Not the bad wrong but it's really warm and my heart is beating. Do I like y/n??

TO BE CONTINUED