HAPPY NEW YEARS SPEACIAL

YOU AND CAMILO ARE 21+ AND HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!

—————————————————————-
                          (3RD POV)
——————————————————————

you and Camilo have been together for 3 years and it was New Years today. You were and Camilo celebrated at his house and there was a lot of people here and drinking too. The little kids running around, playing with Casita.

4......

I everybody was counting down and you looked over to see Camilo who was getting on one knee.

3....

Camilo- Y/N  L/N....Will you marry me?

2....

Y/N- YES WTH?!

1...

And you pulled Camilo into a kiss right when the fireworks started. You were crying happy tears. And you pulled out the kiss. Camilo took the ring out of the box and placed it on your ring finger.

————————————-
‼️SMUT WARNING‼️
————————————-

After everyone left you and Camilo looked at each other. You kissed him and he kissed back, melting into the kiss.

Camilo- how about we continue this in my room?

Camilo picked you up bridal style. And walked into the room. He placed you onto his bed and he took yours and his shirt off. He kissed you on the lips and went down to your S/C neck. You moaned a little. Camilo continued kissing your neck until he bit it.

Y/N- AY Camilo what the hell was that for?

He looked into you with lust in his eyes and he took off your pants. he sat down on his knees and started to grab your Dick under your boxers.

Camilo- your so beautiful mi amor.

He heard you moaning and he became more horny than he was before.

Camilo- I can't take it anymore.

Camilo said taking off his pants and boxers revealing his throbbing 7 inch dick. You bit your lip while siting up. Camilo sat down right next to you and grabbed your waist, leading you to sit on his lap. You took off your boxers and both of you are just COMPLETELY naked.

Y/N-you got lube?

Camilo- always for you!

Camilo poured a right amount of lube on his middle and ring fingers. he closed the tab when he was done using it. He then slowly entered your hole and you moaned.

Y/N- hah.. agh.. this feels weird.

Camilo slowly went in deeper and started to thrust inside you. Camilo kissed your neck continuing thrusting inside you and sloped another finger in you and now you have three fingers in your whole.

Y/N- Camilo...I want more...please

Camilo- be patient mi amor. I'm almost done.

y/n couldn't take it anymore so he took Camilo's fingers out and he forced Camilo's dick inside of him. y/n was on top now and struggled a little to get camilo's cock in him but managed to take it all in.

Camilo- mm..love your so....tight.

y/n kissed Camilo and slipped his tongue in his mouth. Camilo began thrusting inside of y/n still kissing him.

Both went on for a few minuets and then just a few seconds Camilo and you spewed cum out. You and Camilo all out of breath say I love you too each other. You gave a lazy kiss to Camilo and you rested on his warm chest.

———————
BOUNUS:
———————

Dolores covered her ears while she was crying in her room. Hearing sex noises coming from Camilo's room.

Dolores- sniff* I hate my life....

———————————————————————

WORDS: 549

BYE GUYS SEE YOU!! AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS!!