Kiss

—————————————————————-
(Camilos POV)
—————————————————————-

It's the next day and it's raining. And it's not mi ma (pepa) having a bad temper today it's just normal. Agh IM SO BORED and y/n is working right now. I hope he's thinking of me. WHAT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?? I always thought I liked girls but I don't know. There's guys. They are hot and.....hot.

Tia pepa- CAMILO VEN AQUI HURRY

I heard my mom yell my name and I went downstairs.

Camilo- que Mami?

Tia pepa- Camilo un Señora said she wanted your help to babysit for her baby Guadalupe.

Camilo- alright on it!

I ran down to the town. The rain suddenly stopped and as I was walking up to the house of the lady I saw y/n. He was just chopping up some wood.honestly for someone thats a little shorter than me, he's strong. He was wet from the rain and Damn he looked hot. Agh no stop Camilo. I felt my face burning up. And I saw y/n looked up and he waved at me I nervously gave him a smile and waved back. I went to go knock on the house of the lady and I already heard crying from the baby and the mom...yea I heard her struggling so I knocked on the door again and I heard crashing noises.
Then the door opened.

Senora- oy! Hola Camilo

Camilo- hola senora um is Guadalupe here?

Senora-Yes she is in her crib I'm just trying to clean up the mess.

Camilo- Senora you may go rest while I take care of your little hermosa, Guadalupe.

Senora- oh, Gracias Camilo! Volvere en 2 horas. (Oh, thanks Camilo! I'll see you in 2 hours)

Camilo- yup, si, 2 hours bye Senora get some good rest.

Senora- thank u again Camilo!

I walked in the house and saw the baby trying to get out of the crib I then grabbed the baby and did some shapeshifting. It looked like the baby liked it. This day was gonna be easy!

——————————————————————
1 HOUR AND 54 MINUTES LATER
—————————————————————-

The baby was sleeping and so was I until I heard a knock. I was finally ready to go home and happy that the lady was back so I opened the door although it wasn't the lady it was y/n. Great.

—————————————————————-
(Y/N's POV)
——————————————————————

I was tired and it was a long day after all. 4 hours of chopping wood two lunch breaks and 4 more hours of chopping wood and selling it. I was done and as I was chopping the last couple trees, I saw Camilo walking up to a house. He was looking at me so I just decided to wave at him. Man was he cute when he gave me that little smile. I saw his face burning up. I love that guy so much. I then went back to chopping the last 2 trees.

——————————————————————
1 HOUR AND 54 MINUTES
——————————————————————

As soon I was done chopping down the last couple of wood I was happy and put my axe down and drank some water. Maribels father was with me since well, he works on chopping wood too. I waved goodbye to him.

Y/N- Bye Augustine see you tomorrow!

Augustine- bye y/n get some good rest!

Y/N- will do sir.