Party

—————————————————————-
                           (Y/N's POV)
—————————————————————-

I left Camilo in my room after because it was early and that boy sure needs his rest if he's gonna help decorate his house with the rest of the madrigals. I went grocery shopping with B/N. Honestly he forced me to go with him.

We arrived at the grocery place and we got a basket and just started to pick up vegetables and seasoning.

B/N- hey y/n.

Y/N- yes b/n?

B/N- I went up to your room to grab something and I saw Camilo there. Why was he in your room.

B/N said grabbing the 3 tomatoes and putting them in a little bag.

Y/N- that kid just came in the mourning, from my window and, wanted to invite me to their party that they are hosting at Casita.

B/N- how come I wasn't invited?

B/N gave me a sad puppy look. It was annoying.

Y/N- well why won't you just go? Who cares if you aren't invited?

B/N gave me a little smile. Once we were done getting everything we needed we went walking back to our house. B/N told me he was gonna take a shower and I heard the entrance door open.

S/N- hola hermano! You going to the madrigals party tonight? I GOT A NEAT DRESS. It looks a little too small but oh well I've been Exercising.

It was S/N that came in. She was all happy and preppy about hearing that the madrigals was hosting a party.

Y/N- yeah sure I'm gonna go to sleep.

I felt a hand grab my wrist, stopping me from going up the stairs.

S/N- nuh uh lazy boy! It's your turn to make lunch.

Y/N- I'm tired! Camilo woke me up early in the mourning and I need my beauty rest if I'm gonna go to the party.

I tried to let go of S/N's and, damn, this girls strong. I told her to let go and she did but, I fell on my side, on the steps of the stairs. That hurt like hell. I gripped my waist, narrowing my eyes at S/N. I went up and plopped on my bed. As I was about to close my eyes, I heard my door slam open. Wtf??

B/N- Y/N!! S/N IS STUCK!!

Y/N- UGH I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!!......WAIT WHAT??

Me and b/n ran downstairs to find s/n stuck in a dress?? Why the hell did I come down here just to help this Fatass to get out of a dress.

S/N- heyyy y/n. Um- yeah the dress too small.

————————
2 hours later
————————

The three of us were siting on the couch watching some telanovelas until we heard the door knock. S/N, B/N, and me, we all looked at each other.

Y/N- eh, I'll get that.

I did a little shrug walking to the door. As I was opening the door I heard a familiar voice.

???- hello. is anybody home? Specifically, Y/N??

I Opened the door wide to see...

—————————————————————
                        (Camilo's POV)
—————————————————————-

I was getting bored waiting for everyone to get here.

Camilo- AGH IM BORED!!

Dolores- Camilo it's only been 10 minutes since you last helped chill.