Andrew...

Sorry the updates have been coming slow, I just don't have the motivation like I used to have but I still want to write, I keep on having ideas but they are in the future. I'm sorry I'll try and update quicker

Let's get on with the story

Continuing on with the smut part from last story!

—————————————————————
                         Camilo's POV
—————————————————————

y/n got down to his knees and began to remove my pants. He looks so adorable when he wants dick so bad. I can see him in his eyes that he's so excited. He also removed my boxers and my member spring up and accidentally slap y/n's face.

Camilo- ay! Sorry mi vida!

Y/N- haha, that's fine~

Damn it y/n, this view of you is turning me on. He began to take my member and licked the pre-cum that dripped down on my tip to half of my dick. y/n didn't put his mouth in me but he just rubbed and it was pissing me off, I wanted his mouth and his tongue in him.

Camilo- hurry and put your damn mouth in it...

He slowly moved his head toward me but I was to impatient so I pushed his head in and I can feel him gag.

Camilo- Ah~ so deep~......

I moaned as y/n relaxed and getting used to the size. He moved toward and backwards driving me crazy. I grabbed a handful of hair, y/n is gonna make me cum already.

Camilo- sh-it~....I-I'm....c-cumming~

I felt like releasing but then I wimpered when I felt y/n pulling out. He got on the bed and bent over. His ass facing me.

Camilo- y/n?

Y/N- I-I want you.....t-to cum in me...

I think I grew bigger.

—————————————————————-
                         Andrew's POV
—————————————————————-

I wanted to visit my good friend y/n and he told me that he was going to see..... Camilo. Honestly when I see him hang out with that shapeshifting boy I get really annoyed. I knocked on their door and I heard a voice behind it. An unfamiliar voice.

Mirabel- oh...hey, I'm Mirabel! What brings you here?

Andrew- well I just wanted to see a friend!

Mirabel- OH! Camilo? Cause he's in his room and-

Andrew- oh, no no, not Camilo, I'm actually talking about y/n!

Mirabel looked very pretty, but not my type. She's very colorful in her own way and I heard a madrigal having no gift.

Andrew- are you the girl with no gift?

There was an awkward silence.

Mirabel- yes, I am. y/n came here a few minuets ago so she should be in Camilo's room. Doing stuff....

Andrew- well ok! I'll go up there and see what they're up to!

Mirabel- mhmm right upstairs and of course there should be a door with Camilo's figure. Goodbye....uh?

Andrew- it's Andrew.

Mirabel- ok.

I shook mirabels hand politely because I'm a gentlemen unlike somebody.(Camilo) I don't see why he ended up with y/n. I have known y/n for a while now...I headed upstairs and went around looking for Camilo's door. As I got there I heard noises, ugh, noises I never thought I'd hear in my life.....