Fun

——————————————————————
                           (Y/N's POV)
——————————————————————

Y/N- I'll meet ya in there lover boy! And you look pretty cute.

I said to Camilo and I went inside. I decided to go straight to the kitchen and grab myself a drink. Of course this is a party and I might as well DRINK. I went into the crowd that was dancing and I found a corner to wait for Camilo until he came in. I see everybody laughing, dancing, and drinking. As I was taking a sip from my red cup, I felt my arm get yanked in a empty room.

Y/N- HEY WHAT THE H-

Amy- sh sh sh. Your gonna let everyone hear us~

Y/N- AMY LET GO OF M-

I was interrupted hearing Camilo shout my name.

Y/N- CA-

Then I was interrupted again but with Amy kissing me. I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't budge. Than finally I separated the kiss with me pushing her down with my leg. I might've pushed her way to hard but I didn't give a fuck.

Y/N- AMY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??

Amy- AGH Y/N.......sigh* I'm just having a little fun~ a boy shouldn't be alone at a party~

This bitch said with a flirty tone and getting up while fixing her hair a little. I stormed out but she was trying to talk to me I ignored her until I saw Camilo looking around in the crowd. Amy grabbed my arm , looking furious. I scoffed and again I felt a hand grab my arm. It was Camilo. Oh boy, was I happy to see him.

Camilo- y/n there you are you had me worried~ who's this?

Camilo said trailing off his sentence before saying " who's this"

Amy- I was gonna ask the same thing. AMOR ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

What the hell was Amy doing now? I pulled my hand out of Amy's grip when she was grabbing my arm.

Y/N- Amor? Please....like I'd ever be with you, you, lying piece of a fuck.
(Sorry couldn't think of a combat) -tuuNN3

Camilo- hey leave y/n alone and maybe get out of my house too.

Amy- humph, oh please why would y/n pick a messy ass kid? Than me? I actually have looks and all you have is dick.

Camilo- did you just call me kid? I'm 18 ya know!
(Edit)

Jeez I really wanted to punch the girl. I looked around us and only few people kept staring at us. I watched as Camilo and Amy giving each other death glares. Than Amy decided to leave since it was 2 against 1 but she would've lost anyway if it were just one of us. I watched as Amy leave the house and I heard her scream outside the door. Camilo pulled my hand and dragged me upstairs. He pushed me into the room and he closed the door behind him.

Y/N- Woah! Hey Camilo watch....pfft what's with that face.

I looked at Camilo and he looked mad? Sad? Well his head was down so he looked sad. I walked up to Camilo where he was standing. I put my hand on his shoulders and he looked up.

Y/N- Camilo. What's wrong? Was it about earlier? Sigh* don't worry about her please.

Camilo- y/n......can I kiss you?

——————————————————————
                        (Camilo's POV)
—————————————————————-

I grabbed y/n's hand and dragged him upstairs to my room. I was mad and sad of what that girl did to him. Did I just say that? I pushed y/n into my room but didn't mean to push that hard and I locked the door behind me. Why did that happen?  Why did she kiss y/n? If I see her again I'm gonna- and then my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked up and saw y/n smiling at me. Why was he smiling at a time like this?