Happy ending??

GUYS I LIED I ACTUALLY WANT TO CONTINUE THIS I JUST HAD A VERY GREAT IDEA AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH SO THIS ACTUALLY WONT BE THE LAST TIME OF MY CAMILO X MALE READER STORY!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I guess it's not that long like how I expected it to be.

————————————————————-
(Mirabels POV)
————————————————————-

Mirabel- it's ok isabela calm down it's going to be fine! This dress is completed perfect.

Isabela- oh mercoles what if she Doesn't think it's perfect enough tho?

I tried calming Isabela down she was mumbling herself and saw Dolores rushing across the room.

Mirabel- Dolores what's wrong?

Dolores- I lost the rings!

WHA-

Isabela- WHAT??

—————————————————————
(Y/N's POV)
—————————————————————

Welp I heard what's happening in the bride's room is a complete mess. It's a good thing I'm not a girl to witness it. Ugh although I can't believe S/N asked me to be one of her "bridesmaid" it's a good thing she didn't make me wear a dress though. What the?

Camilo- is it too much? S/N insisted me to wear a dress. Um y/n you ok?

Y/N- ahem* y-yes I'm fine it's just a little h-HoT in here.

I said pulling on my collar of my tux. Jeez why the hell does he have to look hot and cute at the same time. it's kinda not fair.

We were all getting into our places. Dolores managed to find the rings just in time before the wedding started. I was relived because I didn't want anything going wrong to my sisters wedding. we were all waiting for the bride to get finished and that bride is Isabela. My sister was also wearing a dress and damn she is the most beautiful sister I have ever had. Too bad mom and dad aren't able to see her.

Camilo- psst y/n I gotta go...and I might need help taking the dress off and put it back.

Y/N- ugh really Camilo now? But the wedding will start in a few minuets.

Camilo- just come.Camilo grabbing my hand.

Y/N- woah- we'll be right back Luisa, S/N.

We went to the bathroom. It was a good thing we held the wedding close to casita. Camilo quickly told me to help him unzip the dress he was wearing behind his back. Oh right his dress is white to match the brides but it had a little yellow in it to suit camilo a little. I unzipped his dress and I felt my heart beat skipped a little. It's been a while since we first...hah you know but AGHH DONT THINK HORNY THOUGHTS Y/N NOT NOW, NOT TODAY.

Camilo- thanks y/n you can go now.

I nodded and waited for him to finish his business. I checked the time on my phone to see if the wedding will be starting and we didn't have much time. As soon as I looked up Camilo was out already. He asked me to help again and I did. I grabbed his wrist and told him that we gotta go or we will miss the wedding. We ran just in time and as soon we got there I tripped.

Luisa- oh you okay little fella?

Y/N- I'm fine Luisa.

*WEDDING MUSICCCC*

BUM BUM BA BUMMMM. BUM BUM BA BUMMM. BUM BUM BA BUMM BA BUM BUM BUM BA BUMMM.

The music started and I saw Isabela in a colorful dress. She looked really nervous and it looked like her father was right by her side walking her down to her lovely bride. I felt like crying but Luisa and beat me too it. I can tell that S/N were holding back her tears.