Massage

HEY IM BACK!!!! YEAA READY TO START THIS? IM SO EXCITED GUYSSSSS, anyways how you enjoy this chapter and later on this story you will meet some new characters~

—————————————————————-
No ones POV
—————————————————————-

Camilo and y/n have been together for over 1 year now and their anniversary was just around the corner. When Camilo was on his way to the flower shop to go and meet y/n, he saw him laugh and talk to a guy he has never seen before. Camilo Felt something in him that he hasn't felt in a while. I went into the shop and y/n looked towards the door that made a ding sound when someone comes in.

Y/N- hola mi amor~

Camilo- hola mi vida, oh hey who is this guy? I'm ca-

???- Camilo madrigal yes yes I know, everybody know's who you are am I not correct?

Camilo- hmph..

Y/N- Amor, this is an old friend of mine. Andrew, Camilo, Camilo, Andrew.

Andrew- it's a pleasure to meet you Camilo.

Andrew held his hand out for Camilo to shake, Camilo paused for a minute and took his hand.

Camilo- that goes for you too....anyways mi vida, do you have plans later? I was thinking we could go on a picnic date?

Y/N- oh...uh sorry Camilo I made plans with Andrew, I'm gonna help out with his mural. He lost his abuela 3 months ago*.

Y/N whispered.

Camilo- oh, how about I come along? You guys can use more hands right?

Andrew- N-

Y/N- YES! That sounds great, We could definitely use more help.

Camilo- perfect, MUAH, bye y/n.

Y/N- bye camilo.....sigh* isn't he so cute?

Andrew- hmm sure...

—————————————
LATER | Camilo's POV
—————————————

Ugh I already don't like that guy...
he around y/n too much. He's starting to get on my damn nerves, but it's fine. Our anniversary is around the corner and y/n can't deny those plans. I headed home because to grab a snack, I heard Dolores call my name but I ignored her, I mean I didn't want to talk to anybody right now.

—————-
Time skip
—————-

I heard a knock on my door while I was relaxing on my bed, and I got up to open it.

Y/N- hola mi vida~

Camilo- y/n what are you doing here? I thought you were with Andrew....

Y/N- Camilo, that was 4 hours ago, and you didn't come help with the mural....

Camilo- Ah, shit I forgot.....I'm so sorry Amor, I'm such a bad boyfriend...

Y/N- no no it's fine, I'm just really tired right now.

Camilo- hmm....want me to give you a massage?

Y/N- that sounds good....

y/n came into my room and sat on my bed. I joined him and started to give him a nice massage. I kinda know how to do this since mi mama, Pepa, is always stressed.

Y/N- that feels so good~

It's been a while, since we....had sex.

Y/N- Camilo?

Camilo- yea?

Y/N- you alright?

I was so confused on his comment of course I was.

Camilo- yea? Why, what's wrong?

Y/N- your breathing very loud...

Camilo- oh...Aha, sorry was I really?

Y/N- nope that's fine it's just, you were breathing down my neck, a-and tht just gave me the shivers.

He's so cute.... And his neck is beautiful too, didn't know i was breathing hard tho.
I moved close to where y/n's neck was and gave him a little smooch. I heard a sharp squeak coming from y/n, so I kept on giving him little kisses, I put moved my hands from his shoulders to his waist, and I pushed him closer so I could give him a nice hickey...

————————————————————-
Words: 635

See ya in the next one!!