Hi again

——————————————————————
                         (Camilo's POV)
——————————————————————

It's been 2 days since I last saw y/n and I missed him. Aghhh I wanna see his handsome face. I'm craving for his touch again. His warm soft lips and his perfect S/C skin close to mine. I didn't even realized I was biting my lip while I was thinking about him until Mirabel came into my room.

Camilo- Yo have you ever heard of knocking?

Mirabel was out of breath for some reason.

Mirabel- CAMILO I HEARD Y/N'S SISTER IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO ISABELA!!

Mirabel said shutting the door behind her and walking up to me grabbing my shoulders.

Camilo- wait what? S/N is gonna propose to Isabela?

I said repeating what Mirabel said.

Mirabel- YESS ISNT THAT EXCITING??

I can't tell you how big my smile was. Isabela finally found her perfect somebody and she gets to be happy now for the rest of her life. Shit I forgot she was pregnant for a sec.

Camilo- well where is S/N? Is y/n coming to see her propose?

Mirabel- oh I was on the phone with y/n and he told me that S/N and him were planning a little picnic date around different plants and where you can see the sunset. Ohhh the sunset. What a beautiful moment to propose.

Camilo- heh that's actually kind of a cute idea.

Mirabel- I KNOWW RIGHT?? Hah Isabela is going to be so happy she is going to say yes!

Mirabel pushed me into a really tight hug and squealed jumping up and down while holding me. Damn this girl is strong.

Camilo- agh....Mira..bel your squ-ishing meee-

I said with a high voice. She letter me go and said sorry. I said ok catching my breath. Dolores can in and said to keep our voices down. Me and Mirabel said sorry. We both went downstairs because abuela said that everyone had to go in town and do our jobs. I groaned and made my way to the town like everyone else did. And agian I babysit half of the towns kids. Ugh it's exhausted but I'm doing this for the family.

———————
3 hours later
———————

So bored. I finished my babysitting job and decided to find a nearby stone or something to sit on. I sighed and put my back on the wall where I was siting about to fall asleep.

Dolores- hey Camilo.

Camilo- GAH WHAT THE FUCK DOLORES

Dolores- oye camilo keep your voice down! Ugh I heard y/n is looking for you so get your lazy ass up and find him.

Camilo- really?!

I got up and started my search for y/n. I decided to look around the forest since that's where he works but no. I looked at the bakery. No. I went to his house but nobody answered. I then went to the flower shop but the people I found were S/N and B/N. Hmm maybe they would know where y/n is.

Camilo- S/N, B/N, HOW ARE YA?? Have you seen y/n?

B/N- Oh Camilo hey and no, I didn't see him.

S/N-hola Camilo, yes the last time I saw him was when he was going to casita. He said he wanted to see you but guess your here. Want me to call him and come over?

Camilo- oh no thanks I'll just go and see if he at la casa. Bye guys.

S/N and B/N- bye Camilo.

S/N- are these ones perfect?

I ran out of the store and ran back at the house. I was running as fast as I can. I can't wait to see y/n again. I missed him so much. Ahhh~ can't wait to see his beautiful. Handsome. Fa- OOF!

Y/N- OH! Are you okay?

Camilo- yea yea. Ah! Y/N!

Y/N- woah slow down there Camilo. I just finished moving furniture in your house and I'm sore.

Camilo- oh sorry...

I stopped hugging y/n when I was getting up from the floor when I bumped into him. Gosh he is so beautiful. I stared right into his eyes making eye contact. Then, I looked down to where his lips are. I bit my lip once I stopped looking down to where his neck is.

Y/N-Camilo is something wrong?

Camilo- mhmm just loving the sight I see.

Y/N- haha you flatter me.

Camilo- have you eaten yet? We can go out and eat. I-if you'd like that is.

Y/N- of course. But why won't we go to my house? My sister made lunch today!

Camilo- uh sure let's go!

We walked down to the town to where y/n's place was. As soon as we were walking in we both heard......noises.

Y/N- yea I forgot Isabela was coming over...hehe. Umm actually let's go to your house?

Camilo- yea sure sure um let's go!

———-

We soon arrived at my place and we went inside.

Camilo- after you!

Y/N- thanks Camilo.

I felt a hand on my head and y/n ruffled my head. Jeez he's so adorable. We went into the kitchen and saw mi ma, mi papa, and Luisa.

Luisa- heyy y/n! What brings you here?

Y/N- oh We're just hungry!

Luisa- oh I'll ask my mama to make something for you.

Y/N- alright thanks Luisa!

Camilo- come on y/n let's go to my room and play games or whatever!

I grabbed y/n's arm and dragged him upstairs to my room. My room felt less empty after y/n is here now.

Y/N- so Camilo what game you want to play?

Camilo- maybe something that involves kissing?

——————————————————————
                          (Y/N's POV)
——————————————————————

Y/N- what?

Camilo came closer to me almost making me trip but then I felt my back bump onto the wall. Camilo then put one of his hands on the wall and one hand grabbing my chin.

Camilo- you heard me. Unless you want to do something else?

Fuck.

————————————————————————

WORDS: 1015

HAHA CLIFFHANGER ALSO HEY GUYS SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE I GOT TONS OF SCHOOL WORK AND IM TRYING TO WRITE THIS AT THE SAME TIME!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!!

I ALSO FIXED WHERE DOLORES SAID HER INSTEAD OF HIM