CH-16 ROMANTIC NIGHT (18+)

Akshara parked her car at the usual spot and went straight to her office. Nia was on her morning call and waved at Akshara as she continued to speak on the phone.

She placed her purse on one side of her desk when she saw an envelope on the keyboard with her name on it.

She opened it, her heart pounding for unknown reasons. Her heart dropped to her stomach when she saw that the note was from Abhimanyu. The note was an elaborate one, but the words that jumped out were ‘I am sorry. I am heading back to Singapore.’

She let out a helpless cry not knowing what to do. She picked up her bag and rushed to her car. Where should she go? To his house or the airport?

What if he already left?

She stood by her car confused as to what to do. She called out his name as tears rolled down her cheeks endlessly.

“Abhimanyu, please don’t go.” Her voice felt weak.

“Baby, I’m right here.” His breath was warm on her cheek, and that’s when her eyes flew open.

She remembered in that moment that he was right there in her apartment as he had fallen asleep on the couch.

It took her a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the darkness as she was comforted by his embrace. She was out of breath with her heart beating rapidly when she pulled back to crash her lips to his.

“Don’t go, Abhimanyu.”

He kissed her back, pulling her to him as he sat on one side of the bed. “I’m right here.”

“Abhimanyu, I can’t be without you,” she said between kisses, making him groan deep inside.

The kiss of desperation soon turned into an eager and hungry one as his hands roamed her body, and her arms wrapped around his neck.

He sucked her lower lip between his teeth causing her to moan with deep pleasure.

She was gasping for air, her chest heaving as he pulled his mouth away from hers to bury his face into her neck, his breathing heavy like hers.

She fumbled with the hem of his shirt, pulling back from him to pull his t-shirt over his head.

Her hands hungrily ran over his chest before she met his mouth with hers with scorching heat building up inside her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him onto the bed with her as he kissed her hungrily.

She shuddered with anticipation when she felt the hardness through his jeans dig into her soft flesh.

She let one arm drop to run her palm along his chest to feel the bulge between his legs.

He let out a primal groan when she gently stroked his crotch wanting the steely shaft to be buried deep inside her.

“Baby, I’m dying. I told you I won’t know when to stop.” His voice held impatience.

“I want you, Abhimanyu.”

Abhimanyu lost all resolve to take it slow, to give her the time when she moaned those words as she delectably sunk her teeth into his ear.

He lifted himself off of her, supporting his body over one elbow to run his hand over her chest, teasing her hardened peaks through the thin material of her t-shirt.
Her breath hissed as the small of her back raised off the mattress as if in invitation.

“Don’t get me started,” he said, rubbing the bulge between his legs over her mound, making her insides tremble with new sensations.

She met his dark eyes in the dimly lit room and grit her teeth. “Bring it on.”