CH-20 CLOSER

Akshara stepped out of the shower the next morning, enjoying the refreshing feeling from the water running down her sore muscles. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled as she ran her fingers on the red mark on the side of her neck.

The skin felt warm to the touch, and the gentle brush of her fingers made ripples of pleasure run through her at the memory of his teeth sinking into her skin while he was buried deep inside her.

She felt a wave of pleasure pass through her when she heard the sound of the water stop and he stepped out of the shower, his beautiful nakedness making her desire more of him.

She met his eyes in the mirror as he reached for a towel before hugging her from behind and kissing the beautiful red mark in her neck. “You were such a riot last night, I got carried away.”

She moaned, her eyes rolling shut as he softly kissed the tender spot on her neck as he ran his palms over her bare skin. “Abhimanyu…”

Abhimanyu let out a groan of deep desire, happy to hold the woman in front of him in his arms. After she hung up the call the previous night, he knew he could no longer stay away from her. He watched her from the balcony for the time she was at his sister’s unashamed of his obsessiveness to look at her and take in every one of her beautiful smiles.

He joined his family after every one of the guests had left, only to be teased by his sister about how she was going to get ready to plan his upcoming wedding. He enjoyed every bit of the tease and let his sister have some fun at his expense.

Abhimanyu’s sister had decided at the party the previous night to have her baby shower held at Akshara’s brother’s club based on how well they connected. Only his sister was crazy enough to want her baby shower at a night club. He made fun of her for the choice of location, but deep down, he was happy  about how his sister and Akshara connected so well.

He smiled against her skin, enjoying the way her body quivered in response to his touch.

“Baby, if you moan like that one more time, we won’t make it out of your apartment.”

She moaned louder into his ear. “Do we really need to go out for lunch?”

“You know I could eat you for lunch,” he groaned into her skin.

“I liked how jealous you got last night,” she rasped when he squeezed her tender flesh.

“I wasn’t jealous.” He growled into her neck, remembering how aroused he had gotten hearing her sing praises for Harsh Birla—his praises.

“You were jealous because I was admiring another man,” she teased.

He nipped her skin causing her to let out a hiss. “You have no idea.”

When Abhimanyu showed up unannounced at Akshara’s place after the party, she was in the middle of drafting an email to send to Harsh Birla, praising him for the work he had done on the A-Y-ES program. The words she had written when she read them out to him, aroused him. and awakened something feral inside him.

He was filled with so much pride listening to her words, all he could think about was to beat his chest victoriously and kiss her like a savage.

The more he controlled that emotion, the stronger it got. When she egged him on about him being jealous, their time together turned into a scorching hot affair between the sheets all night long.

“I like it,” she confessed.

“You like it when I bite you like this?” He chuckled, turning her around to kiss her.

Her lips quivered against his. “I like everything we did last night and this morning.”

“Are you trying to seduce me?”