My book got stolen! Again!

Here we go again..

So earlier this year, my book was stolen. It was extremely heartbreaking. And yet again, the same person has posted my book 'His Ignored Wife' on Goodreads. It is so disappointing and heartbreaking. All the effort and hardwork put in...all for nothing.

Writing means so much to me. It takes me to a happy place, and I need that more than ever nowadays. But alas, I will unpublishing parts of my story to save them until the issue gets resolved. Kindly helped me out by reporting this on Goodreads.

I have shared the link on my profile.

LATEST REPORT:

Dear Wattpadders,It has been a long time. So sorry for leaving u guys hanging, but the truth remains that my books keeps on getting stolen from this site and get posted on another. Even today, I checked my book ' His Ignored Wife' was again stolen and posted on Goodreads. This makes me so nauseous and just frustrated.I have shared the link on my profile. Kindly please report this person. I am legit tired of this. It is heartbreaking and has literally taken away my will to write. I will get back eventually, but for now, I am just so mad hurt.Here is the link. Do report this person for plagiarizing my work.