Important Note

I hope you are all enjoying this book. It really makes my day when I get to read the lovely comments. So, on to what I want to say...I feel like I should give this disclaimer.. 

-Firstly, this book is all about learning and turning into a new person.. I believe in character developments...and people learn from experiences in life. Trust me, in real life, you do fall before learning to get up...turn strong after being so weak.

-Also, perhaps, because of my writing skills...I wasn't able to convey...but the MC of this novel doesn't have a cliche backstory. She wasn't mistreated by anyone, but what she saw during her childhood is what psychologically affected her. She behaves this way because she once witnessed someone behave in this manner. Trust me...this is child psychology...children are so severly impacted by what they see...

-Okay, so Demir's character isn't black and white. It's a real scenario where the loss of his first wife struck him hard. Yet, he truly allowed the misery to make monster out of him. He too has been a victim of severe depression and psychological illness. These are fictional people with real emotions dealing with misery in their own messed up ways. They will suffer from the consequences of their actions.

No way...will I condone any harsh attitudes in my books. I thought of adding a little disclaimer at the beginning of this book to tell viewers that I know that the MC will start off with weak personality and will suffer from a compulsive disorder that makes her act clingy, weak and very dependent, and then surely will turn strong and independent, but I thought otherwise. Rebuking your childhood memories is actually quite difficult. 

Anyhowww...thank you so much for your comments, views, support. I know you mean well when the intense emotions of this book get to you. This book wouldn't even have this many chapters if it wasn't for my readers, so I will try to make sure everyone is happy.

Have an awesome day!!!!

At the end...stay happy, stay away from toxic people and be friendly.