New Books Update

Hope you all are doing well. 

New Books

-Falling for a Psychopath

-A Rebel's Cry

- The Politician's Girl

-Turned Backs

-The Wedding Girl

-Before I Fall

-Ruination

-The Carnival Beauty

-Betray Me Softly

-The Rosy Betrayal

-Creep Me Out.

Ruination

Prologue

He stood before me and caressed my ring with a gentle, sad smile.

"I am sorry..."

A tear rolled down my cheeks, as my bridal attire weighed down on me. It was raining heavily, and I was standing at the corner of the street, watching my newly-attained husband crush my heart in the most brutal ways.

We had driven here straight from the wedding hall.

"Was it all a lie?" My makeup was already ruined by the rain, and the tears were ruining it further. The night sky was cloudy, and there were hardly any people around me.

Eliyas and I had just got married.

After our marriage, he headed out with a convenient apology and a resigned look, causing me to run after him in a desperate and panicked way.

"Shhhh..." He tipped my chin, wiping some of my tears with his thumb, not caring as it further smudged my make-up.

"I was warned-d..." I revealed, hiccuping, crying in a pitiful and deeply hurt man. "I was w-warned, yet I chose you." I sobbed, resting my cheek against the palm that he now had cupped around my face.

"I am sorry."

I closed my eyes in pain.

"Please stay..." I opened them again, watching as his hair swayed with the cool wind, his luminous eyes seemed shiny under the dazzling weather.

"I can't. You know how this was going to be. Deep down, I know you knew that this wasn't meant to be. I am sorry. For what it is worth, conning you has crushed me too, but as I have always said...not everyone gets what they want. Goodbye, princess." He gently patted my head and then walked away.

He had chosen to just walk away from my tears. He had just watched my ruination and walked away. Taking away my wealth, the naive and dreamy spark of my life, he had just walked away.

He had just stood, felt my heartbreaking pain and took in my torture like it soothed his heart. Deep down, I knew that our story had been too dream-like to be true. I knew that his love might have a heavy price. A rugged bad-boy biker with rings on his fingers and charm as his talent. I knew nothing about my bookish and nerdy ways that seemed adventurous to him, yet he had been such a beautiful lie.

Now that he was leaving, I wanted to chase after him, beg him to not leave me abandoned, force him into the art of forgetting too. I wanted sweet lies, him to spare me just another glance, see the damage he had done. Yet, I was offered nothing.

With the plane tickets in his hands, it was obvious he was now only going to be just a devastating illusion in my mind.

Dressed as a bride under the bright moonlight, I had been left behind with life-long scars, trauma and hurt.

This was the first stroke of naive hearts' ruination.

a/n: Hope you liked this prologue.

Before I Fall

I killed a girl.

Emotions are hard. They have the power to manipulate you into the crudest version of yourself. I was bitter and frustrated when I had to vent out to a person who was suffering from destructive depression. I didn't get the intensity of my actions or bitterness until I unconsciously became a murderer.

***

Natasha was a bitter victim of harsh bullying and trauma. With dysfunctional family life, a mostly absent father and a feeling of hunger that wouldn't go away, she decided to cry out her bitter pain before one of her vulnerable classmates.

A disastrous move...

A life lost, and her own tortured by the notion when the victim's husband chose to take revenge and married her.

(TRIGGER WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE MENTION OF MENTAL ILLNESSES, PANIC ATTACKS, SUICIDE)

Turned Backs

-I am scared. I am terrified of seeing another back turned towards me-

 I saw it. It was my aunt who paid the price of my uncle having an iron fist. It was my friend who became mentally insane. It was my cousin who held my hand on her deathbed while muttering for her absent husband to show up. 

I saw it all, and I promised myself to never become a victim---until I did. 

He wanted me to stay. 

I didn't want to be imprisoned.

He wanted me to listen. 

I didn't want to wait. 

He was a victim of childhood abandonment, left behind because his parents felt too embarrassed to keep him. 

I was traumatized by the fall of my loved ones who had offered their hearts on fancy platters.

It was a game of push and pull until I saw him smiling at another. He was my storm, yet I wasn't brave enough to seek him for shelter. I wanted to be given trust, instead of snatching it.

I had seen the falls, the downs, and now, I was just too tired to deal with the tragic results.

---

Turned Back is heartbreaking strangers falling in love romance. It is to be read as a standalone.

A Rebel's Cry

-The taste of a fight cost me my dream-

My loved ones wanted me to give up. Strangers ridiculed my stubbornness and impulsive nature, but I was a woman who just couldn't enjoy the perks of a comfortable life without speaking up against the wrongs.

I was a woman who chose to stand up in front of a tyrant king and pay the price of my defiance.