Prologue

Breathing in the warmth of his black coffee, he kept staring at the waves and watching as they crashed against the shore. 

"I can't marry her." His heart was crying...breaking with every single memory of the past. He couldn't move on...couldn't forget his beautiful...heart-wrenching past. 

"You have to give it a try, dear. She is just like you; hurt and completely lost. She can heal your heart."

"But I don't want her to heal my heart, Nano. She...in fact, no one can make me forget Meeran. I won't ever let her get replaced. You might manage to make me marry another girl, but I will never let go. Meeran is, and will always be, my world. 

"Even if you are the reason she-"

"Yes, even then." He coldly promised. His soul...his heart...they could never be repaired again, but he won't let anyone take away the bittersweet pain of the past. The memories...the torturous deception...everything needed to stay there. He needed to stay in his past...let it pierce through his heart and toy with his every breath. No person could take that away from him. 

"Well, I have already promised the girl that you will marry her. And if you truly care about me, you will go along," she warned, turning around and walking off the terrace. 

The cold breeze had picked at its pace and the moon could be seen gleaming down at the beautiful waves.

Feeling his temper and frustration flare with ferocity, he simply slammed his hands against the white railing and let out a heart-wrenching and furious growl. He wasn't going to accept. His family might make him marry some mediocre girl, but he was never going to accept her. 

He was never going to give up on Meeran. 

A/N: Hope you all like this book. It will be depression, sad, and filled with sweet moments. 

Also, don't forget to vote, comment, or share. 

Have an awesome day!!!