Four

I started the car and we headed down the the plaza to hopefully find anything that could help us with the case.What happened next I wasn't ready for....

Reid's Pov

The car ride to the plaza silent I looked over to Y/n driving. She seemed to be very separated from everyone which in the first month of starting a new job is normal. But she was mainly separating herself from Hotch which wouldn't be normal, he ver even talked about her. I didn't even knew he had a second sibling.  We soon pulled into the plaza which pulled me out of my thoughts.

Y/n got out of the car and waited for me, "start form each store and make our way through the whole plaza?" I asked and she nodded in response. At the start of the case she seemed uneasy but now she seems very concentrated which is good in this line of work but doesn't seem right for someone who's Just in Her place.

Y/n Pov

I feel the best way to get this job done is to push all the feelings and stresss down and do the work. In other situation before it worked perfectly but now, it felt hard to do. I walked into the first store and made my way up to the counter and pulled out my credentials, "hi I'm Doctor Hotchner and this is Doctor Reid. We are with the FBI would it be okay if I asked you some questions?. " the man seemed to comply perfectly but he didn't see any of the victims or anything strange around the dates they disappeared.

We continued on to every store in the plaza doing the exact same thing as the one before but still no one had anything."are we sure this was the plaza they even went to?" I asked looking over to Reid. "Yes almost positive." He responded walking into what it seemed was a counselling office. Reid made his way up to the desk and pulled out his credentials while I did the same. "We are with the FBI and we have some questions if you don't mind." He handed over the list of victims and asked if women there has seen them or knew them in any way.

She looked up at us in shock, "y-yes they are all patients here. Who come In Weekly, had something happened to them??" She asked but Reid ignored the question in more of a hurry, "is there anything else that could connect them?" "Yes, they are all Beverly's patients, did she do something??" I quickly moved aside and pulled out my phone while Reid kept asking questions.

"Garcia worker of magic how may I help you?" "Hi I need you to search for a name. A women named Beverly, she works at a counselling office called....." I looked over to the sign." Easy grows." " okayyyyy, weird name buttttt yes I have a Beverly kings," "can you run her though the data bace." "Already ahead of ya sugar she spent time in Juvie and oh my God her father was put in jail and she went into foster care ." "why was he arrested" " he was arrested for, abusing and sexuality assaulting her and her little brother oh my God he would make him wear girls clothes."

I took a breath and stayed on the phone, "anything happen to the father recently?" "Yes, he died two months ago." "The stressor." I said looking over to Reid whitecaps was walking up to me, "she's here." "And she fits the profile." I said to him. " Garcia tell the team we have her and get the housing location of the brother, sister or even father. That could be where the missing person is." I said to her before hanging up.

We were told we're Beverly's office was and we slowly made our way down the hall holding our guns down to our sides. "What are you doing?" We turned back to see a blond women walking out form down the hall. I looked at her name tag and it said what I expected. " Bever-" before I could continue sirens are heard in the background and with that gun stops were fired. But not buy us. Reid quickly tackled me to the good and we quickly moved behind a corner. "Are you alright?" He asked whichI nodded in response.

"Beverly you don't want to do this !" Reid yelled but more hun shots were fired down the hall. "You don't know what I want!!" She yelled back. I looked in the glass door which was now shattered but I could see her reflection getting closer. "You father hurt you and your brother. And you wanted him to pay but also wanted to understood why. " I said leaning on the wall. "And once you did it once you couldn't stop yourself. You kept doing it without stop. And the the signs on the back, it resemble something doesn't it." I said hearing light sobs, "it was the tattoo he had, it was all I would see and focus on, I couldn't look at him
I'm the eyes. " she sobbed letting more fires ring out.