Twelve

" some of  other patient displayed the same symptoms shortly before they died." " none of the drug combinations are working??" I asked ." The only thing helping them right now is the morphine."

—————
Season 4: episode 24 - Amplification

Y/n Pov

A long ringing beep was heard. I stood there at the door watching as the covered up the man's body, " history teachers left behind two kids." Linda said walking out. Yes we deal with death and killers every day but it always still bothered me.

"That's 17 out of 25 dead." Reid said. " The strain is duplicating every 30 to 40 minutes." Linda said looking down at her file. " it's poisoning the lungs and causing massive haemorrhaging and organ failures." She said. " Extreme bacterial amplification." Reid said. I looked at him and we eye contact catching k. To each other's thoughts.

" whoever created this also one through the process of testing it" I said. "What do you mean."she asked me. " Think about how scientist process to human testing first start with rodents then larger animals and at some point they do a very small trial with humans." He said .

" there's no way this could be his first human test." I said looking over to Linda. " you would've heard about a previous anthrax attack." She said. "But what if presented itself something else" he said looking at us. "Okay we need to figure out what it could be"

I called Garcia, "hello my loves what can I help you with??" " hi Garcia I need you to check out and surrounding cities within the past two days has any people entered the Er on the same said and died suddenly. And if so did they die form the same causes as each other." I said.

Clicking was heard but she soon spoke up. " yes I have two people who went to different.
Baltimore Ers, one in the Philadelphia Er and slipped into comas then died suddenly ... they all had matching diginosses of one another, meningitis." "Okay tell that all to Reid. Thank you." I said handing the phone over to him.

Once giving the phone to Reid I took His phone calling JJ. "Hello?" "Hi JJ so we think that there was another attack before this one." "What really?" "Yes, three victims." I said. "Alright I'll call you back I need to go get Rossi and hotch." "That's what I was hopping bye." I said as she hung up.

—————

Reid's Pov

I finished on the phone with Garcia and looked over to see that Y/n was already done. We kind of did a phone swap so we gave each others back and right then that's when my phone ringed, "Y/n?" "Nope it's me." "Oh Reid sorry... what do you have" I started to explain everything Garcia have me and my own ideas how I think it was anthrax that caused the death.

They asked about The lesions but I explain that The victims wouldn't have lesions because how fast they died. I continue to explain on how higher rates that they could be effected to would make faster deaths. They went to ask about the victims names but that was the one thing I didn't have so we ended call and they went to go ask Garcia to see where this attack could've taken place.

—————

Y/n Pov

Later after talking we made our way down the halls as another body ran past us, " it's like the plagues of Egypt." Linda said and Reid responded with a passage I could barely hear. "Never miss Sunday school did you?" She asked. "Actually I never went." He said walking into the room.