Six

"Shawnessy did." Arron said pulling out a price of paper the Reaper gave to Shawnessy. I haven't even seen it yet. I peered over and glazed through it. "Wanna invite us in?" He said.

—————
Season 4: episode 18- omnivore

Arron's Pov

I looked over to mike for a response, " what was he thinking this could destroy The department" he said. I nodded in agreement, " I know." I looked back to JJ and Reid and signalled them to come forward. They stood beside Y/n as I introduced them over to mike.

"This is SSA Jenifer Jeaurou and Doctors Y/n Hotchner and Spencer Reid.... Sergeant Mike O'Mara." JJ looked over to mike, "we're setting up at the field office" "okay I'm done here, give them anything they want." Mike said. "Thank you" i said, I'm glad he slowed us ti stay but it won't help the reporters or media that were here.

—————

Y/n Pov

"Nina Hale 19 and Evan Harvey 23" Reid said looking form off the file we were given. "Nina's throat was slashed. She was stabbed 46 times.... Evan was bludgeoned then shot, no shell casings were found." I said looking over the file I had. " he preferred revolvers 44 magnum" Arron said walking over to the car.

" The younger the female victim more time he spends with them, usually with a knife." Arron added on. " turn light on or if she was probably wearing a watch of some sort" Reid added as we started to walked around the car, peeking in. I heard a sharp exhale form Arron, "do we have his watch?" He asked looking around.

" The reaper Took items from each victim and place them on the neck so he knew it was him."he said looking down at the Wallet. " no corrective lens requirement" Arron mumbled. "The glasses aren't his?" Asked peering over. " he only took classes from the ninth victim, you should've found them on the 10th but we didn't but they were never found" " whats so special about the ninth victim?" Reid asked and Hiotch looked over to him dead expression, "he survived."

—————

We sat around the table at the cougg by t office looking over to a screan whit h displayed a man's face, "George foyer, 28. He was the ninth victim And the only one to survive the reaper."Arron spoke up. "Not for a lack of trying" Rossi commented. "He likes to attack them outside or near their cars at night. I'm poorly lit, less populated roads" Arron added. "Foyer said he approached them and pretending to be a lost tourist. At The Hospital we put Foyet with a sketch artist" Mike said leaning back into his chair.

"The we were always uses some kind of ruse to get close and spend time with his victims" Arron said as Reid help up the paper Whitehall showed writhing and a drawing of a eye. " The eye as he depicts it appears to be the eye of providence assemble adopted by the US government. Incorporated into the green seal in 1782 with the words 'annuit corptis' inscribed beneath" he said and I added on." that's Latin for 'Providence or Faith his favourite our undertakin' The reaper seems to see him self as a personification of fate."

"okay this all neat but how did Foyet survive ??" Emily asked and Arron reached over and pressed a button. A call recording popped onto the screen. The call was The reaper calling 911 telling the operator he killed again. He said they were victims 8 and 9 as well as were they were.

I looked down at the details in the report, " The call was only made a mile away from the crime scene EMTs arrived not too soon after. Bertrand was DOA and Foyet was berry breathing. " I said looking up from the paper. We continued to talk more about the calls aswell as Foyet most likely being in danger which I wouldn't doubt. He would want to finish what he started.