Seven

" but how do you cut all ties you'd have to talk to someone right?" Emily brought up. I looked over to Arron who was looking down at the table, I followed his glaze and saw the book, ' Night of the reaper by Roy Colson.' He was the one who had the real connection of the victims family's and Foyet.

—————
Season 4: episode 18- Omnivore

Rossi's Pov

" how did Colson find this guy?" I asked while sitting in the car next to Hotch. We were sitting outside of Foyets place. " he interviewed Foyet extensively for his book they kept in touch." Hotch said. "So they are friends?" "Sort of he wouldn't give him give him his phone number but he gave him one of Aliases though.... There he is right there." I looked out the window and saw a man matching Foyets disruption carrying a pile of groceries down the street.

We got out of the car and started to walk across the street towards him. "George Foyet?" Arron spoke Which grasped his attention. " it's OK we're FBI this is agent Rossi and I'm agent Hotchner... we've met before so you remember?" Hotch said as we both held out our credentials.

" yeah I remember do you mind if we un brought this off the street please?" Foyet asked walking into his apartment building. He coughed a bit as we headed up hut once we were inside his apartment he spoke. "How did you guys find me?" "Roy Colson" Hitch answered.

"Oh, we'll is it gonna take her long because I really have to get to work" " What do you do?" Hotch asked. " I am a freelance computer expert specialist for the city." I nodded and spoke up. " i'm sorry I will try to make this quick as possible" Hitch pulled out the glasses found in the body and handed them to Foyet, "Are these yours?"

"I knew it wasn't A copycat" Foyet said before he started to cough one more. I walked over to his Simla no poured a glass of water soon handing it to him. "Thank you " he said taking a sip then apologized afterwords. " I was going to propose to her that night at the restaurant but I got cold feet... the rig was still in my pocket when he approached us he said he was lost ... he had a sightseeing booklet I was looking at it when he stabbed me"

"Mr, Foyet you don't have to go through this again." I said but he continued. "I couldn't move. I sat there bleeding watching as he killed Mandy 67 times do you know how long it takes to stab somebody 67 times??" He said in the verge of tears."I never found the ring"

" he should've left or less than the next victim but he didn't he held into them all the time." Hotch spoke, "huh what do you think he had some special interest in me??" He asked. " i've been living with that possibility for the last 11 years" he added standing up. " have you received any strange letters calls and hang ups?" I asked.

" I hear residents under different names I will between them randomly he likes to get you in a car so I take the bus... believe me I've done a great lengths to make sure nothing remotely like that ever happens." Foyet said. " we will need your names and other residences so we can reach you" I said handing him a note pad.

"We can take you somewhere safe until all of this is over" Hitch said but Foyet disagreed taking the paper. " Boston is my home it the one  I would never let them take for me"  "then we can protect you here" Hitch said but Foyet scoffed. "You can't protect me, nobody can."

Foyet started to scratch along addresses he was living in the city, he starting to be come more jittery as he did so, " please be careful with this... please." He said handing onto the pad right. "It's safe with us." I said taking the pad.

" he's just a man nothing more." Hotch said looking over to him. " than why can't you catch him?" "We will." Hotch said in a promising tone before we left. "Thank you for your times" I said closing the door behind me.