Eighteenth

Quick disclaimer!!! So in the CM timeline, Spencer has a les shortness of abstinence. I'm the book here I'm making it longer and changing some details such as some cases happening while they are on leave of absence.

—————

I sat down on the couch and thought about Emilys words to me, 'Spencer don't you think there could be any way shape or form that you could like her more than a friend.' I don't like her more the friend and neither dose she. I thought to myself sitting down. I don't like her like that.... Do I?

—————

Don't play top video till said, or do idc lmao

Y/n Pov

I was asleep, passed out of exhaustion form the night before. I remembered files covering my room trying to find where Foyet wolf target next or any possible things could be missing. I felt my body being placed down making myself wake up, my eyes opened and saw Reid walking away.

"Spencer??" He looked over as I sat up. "Morning." "What time is it?" "It's 10:13 "10:13!? I have to be at the hospital now."oh I have to get Arron fro-" Spencer wa quick to interrupt me"hey No how late we're you up till?" "Idk like 7 ish maybe?" "Yeah no you are sleeping," "what? Why I'm fine." "No the Average person needs 7 to 9 hours asleep... I'll call Emily to go pick him up. You are sleeping."

I gave him a look, "hey no, don't you look at me like that. Now sleep.""Fine but only because I'm tried." I said said rolling over. I was fully awake now, I waited for the door to close and. Got up. I made my way to the files scattered out. And continued to look over the files.

"Hey Emily it's me." My head turned over to were I heard Spencer"Yeah everything is fin, could you pick up Hotch from the hospital? He gets out today, Y/n was going to pick him up but she's been exhausting herself over the Foyet case...." Is it that obvious, but it's but it's not like obsessed.

"She's okay, just with all of everything that's going on ... it's taking a toll on her a lot." I'm fine, it's not taking a toll on me, I'm okay. "Yeah."  I heard him continue speaking"yeah?" Then I just heard silence.

"Why is everyone asking me that??" Asking what, was it about me? "What do you mean?" What dose she mean, what's she ask "it's becuase we're friends." Who's friends, us? Morgan, JJ literally anyone"Okay bye." I heard silence. What was she asking... wait.

-Flash back brought to you by Morgan's bald head- 💕

I woke up in the couch, it was a few days after Arron was stabbed. I was staying with Emily for a bit until Spencer was able to leave. I walked up to the kitchen to see Emily having a cup of coffee. "Morning" she said. "Morning"I grabbed a cup and filled it up from the pot.

"Thank you gain for letting me stay here till Spence gets out." Emily looked up form the paper. "Oh no problem, I said you could stay as long as you like." I nodded. "So you and Spencer are close." Emily asked. "Yeah? He's like one of my best friends. Why?" "Friends ... so there's nothing else?" I gave her a look. "Emily no..."

"It's nothing like that." I continued. "The. What is it?" She asked me smiling. "It's a friend letting a friend stay in his spare room because she can't stay at her house." "So no feelings at all." "No... well friendship feelings." I said. "It seems your Denying your feelings." " my feelings? There are no feelings between Reid and I."

-end of flashback-

I sat there in the floor thinking about her worlds, I was zoned out till I hear music coming from the living room. I got up and walked out of my room, I made my way out and down the hall. I made my way into the living room and saw Spencer playing the piano.

I never knew he could play the piano, I started t make my over and took a seat on the couch listening to the music. It stoped and I looked over to see Spencer looking back at me, "I thought you were getting sleep." He said to me." Couldn't fall asleep." I said getting up. "That was Beethoven's 5th symphony right?" I asked. "Yeah, do you play?" "No well I know a little I payed some on high school." I said.

I saw as Spencer scooted over and patted the seat. "Well what songs do you know. Oh Um I know heat and soul." "Oh I know that one," "you know everything." "I don't know everything I just know a vast amount of things" he said laughing. I chuckled and placed my fingers on the piano. I tried the remember how the song went and started to play the starting notes.

-play video here-

As I stated to play the first few notes it started to come back to me, I glanced over seeing Reid playing with me aswell. It was such a fun song to play, we played together in sinc letting music fill the room. It was a nice feeling no talking no other sounds the. The notes coming form the piano.

There was a moment where the two of usmade eye contact, we smiled to one wither and kept playing though the song. The words form Emily came back into my head. ' it seems like you're denying your feelings' I looked back over to Reid who was focussed on the keys smiling. I'm not denying feelings, theses are normal feelings.... Friendship feelings not.. romantic, i no. I don't like him like that.... Do I?

—————

Ha did yo see what I did there?

Please comment and vote!! really helps me out a lot and I'd love to hear your ideas!

Lots of love and hope you all have a great Day/Night/Afternoon!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1016 words