Seventeen

"I have a spare bed room that's has no use, so use it." "Spencer I could never ask of you for that." "Well you didn't ask I offered. And by offered it's kinda more telling then asking." I smiled over to him, "thank you" I said

—————

Y/n Pov

After talking to Reid to for a bi my I felt able enough to go back to Arron  but. "Thank you," "Y/n you don't have to keep thanking me it's okay." He smiled. I retuned the smile and walked out. I walked down the halls towards Arron's room, in the distance I saw him talking to Hailey so once she left I walked in.

"Y/n." He said and I walked over to him. "I'm sorr-" "I'm not going into protective custody you know that." I interrupted him. "I'm staying in the field and catch him." "That's not a logical decision." He said to me. "Yes it is." "Then we're are you going to stay?" "Reid's."  Hotch gave me a look. "Well if you even payed attention or even went out to even ask me how I'm going... You would him and I are good friends.... And Emily, Rossi, Derek, JJ, Penelope....

We're a team and we are always having each others back and I know my 3 months is almost done... "no." I looked at him. "What?" "No your staying." I smiled a little bit, "thank you." I said looking over seeing Hailey bringing Jack in. I left the room to let them be alone.

I stood outside the room looking over to them, it was nice to see them all together but not in this way. I sighed, "hey." I looked over to see Emily. "How are you feeling." "Alright I guess." "Your not alright." She said to me, "can you stop profiling me?" I asked looking over. "Sorry."

A bit later I saw Jack and Hailey walk out, I smiled a bit and walked over hugging her. "Hey we're going to catch him." I said pulling away from her. "I know I'm not allowed to go this but... here's my number only call it if it is a emergency only that." I said. She smiled at me and nodded as I handed her the paper. "I love you too so much." I said hugging her once more. I pulled away and hugged back. "Aunt Y/n why's re you crying?" "Oh I'm. Just happy to see you guys." I said wiping my eyes.

Soon a man walked to take Hailey, Jack and I into custody. I walked over to him, "I'm Y/n." "Hi I'm Sam I'll me taking you into custody with Hailey and Jack." "No " "No?" "I'm staying at different address and I'm going to keep working on finding Foyet. Any danger to comes to me is my fault."I said to him. Same seemed to under stand and went to go talk to the group.

I stood on the sides and watched as Sam talked with Hailey and Jack. After a bit they started to walk out, I rushed over to give them one more hug. I then stood back and watched them walk away.

—————

For a week I stayed a Emily's house till Reid was able to go home, staying at his house without him there just felt weird to me. I was able to drop by my place and grab some things I needed, with someone there of course.

Once having my things I drove to the hospital where Reid was, I was visiting Arron and him there often. I was there almost everyday. I pulled up to the hospital and entered. First I had to check in at the front desk but soon made my way up.

I walked to Arron's room first, I knocked on the door walking in." Hey" he turned his head over ." Hi" "how are you doing?" I asked. "Better, they are saying hat I can leave in a few days." "Alright, give me a call when you allowed to leave and I'll come and get you." I said. "Thank you." No problem.... I'm just here to get Reid now he wants to talk to you." I said walking to the door "I'll bring him here in a few." I said walking out.

I made it to Reid's room and knocked on the door, "hey." Reid said smiling over to me. "Hey, I'm just coming to check in, I'm just going out to sigh off the papers." He nodded as I walked out of the room to the desk. I spoke to them for a moment and soon I was given the papers. I quickly signed them and gave them back, I headed back t Reid's room and opened the door.