Eleven

I made my way to my room and laid down going to sleep. I hope we are able to get Foyet before something worse happens.

—————
Season 4: episode 24 - Amplification

Y/n Pov

It's been about a few feels since the dinner, ever had a pile of cases. One in which involved a brother killing his younger sibling. That case didn't sit with me right, but Emily was there to comfort me. Everyone one on the team is so nice, within these few weeks I've been getting really close with them and became very good friends with them all.

I woke up from my phone ringing, "hello?" "Y/n is JJ we have a case, don't bring a go bag and get here as fast as you can." "Alright see you then." I said hanging up. I quickly started getting dressed into dress pants and a white button up. I went to my washroom. And put my hair up and did my makeup.

When grabbing my purse I called Spencer, "Reid" "Hey, do you need a ride?" "I'm actually just walking up to your apartment right now." He said. There's been a few times that he would walk over due to wanting me to waste gas driving the extra block. "Alright I'll be right out." I said hanging up.

I put on a pair of shoes and walked out her door, to be meet with Spencer. "I thought you said you were waking up to h to e building..." "no I said your apartment... how tired are you?" "Yes...." "Yes?" He asked be chuckling. "Yes" I said walking with him down to my car.

I unlocked the doors and got into the drivers seat, "JJ seemed very urgent." I said pulling out of the parking lot. "Yeah I don't what this could be about." Spencer said. "Yeah." A bit later we pulled into the parking lot I grabbed my things and got out of the car.

We made our way to the building, we meet with Derek and Emily in the elevator. I pushed the 6th floor and we started to go up. "We already we're discussing that is probably local because JJ said said to bring no go bag." Spencer said as we walked out of evaluator.

We were all shocked when we saw the bullpen filled with agents and military personnel, "what's the military doing here?" Morgan spoke up. "What the hell is going on." Emily added. "I have no idea... it must be something big." I said as we walked into the bullpen.

We stopped in the doorway looking over at everyone, files, boxes and files just everywhere. We started to move Along up to our meeting office. "Guys this is dr Linda Kimura, Chief if special pathoress at the CDC" JJ spoke.

"I'm sorry we had to meet under the circumstances." Linda said. "What circumstances?" Reid and I in sync. We looked over to each other the. Back at Arron who started to speak. "We need to get started. "

(Just to let everyone know, only some dialogue will match. Some I'll do myself, just after the Foyet one I was exhausted so yeah lmao)

"Last Night 25 people checked into emergency rooms in an out of Annapolis apparently they've all been at the same park after 2 PM yesterday within 10 hours the burst victim died. It's now around 7 AM the next day we have 12 dead." JJ said.

" lung failure and black lesions..." Derek said, " anthrax." Reid came up to say. " but anthrax doesn't kill this quickly." I said "this strain does " Linda said. " What are we doing about potential mass targets airports mall trains?" Emily asked. " it's a media blackout" Arron said. " we're not telling the public???" I asked.