Sixteen

"Haileys Maiden name is Brooks so I list her there in my personal information in case it got into the wrong hands same with you... but I used moms." He said to me. "Grace." "Yeah" he agreed with me soon marking eye contact with me. "He knows where they live... and you aswell."

—————
Season 5: episode 1 -Nameless, Faceless

Y/n Pov

I looked over to everyone else in the room, "I'm
Going to call Hailey... we need to go get them now." I said walking out of the room. I didn't mean to be so bossy but I was so worried, I called Hailey but no answer. I looked over at them and shook my head, we rushed down to the cars and called back up while we were at it.

We soon arrived at her house and she still wasn't answering. "Still nothing." I said pulling on my chest cover as Swat teams pulled up to where we're we're. After talking with them
For a moment we rushed inside. Teams split up checking downstairs and the rest went upstairs. Doors were being opened till I rushed into Haileys room with my weapon drawn. She screamed and pulled out her headphones. I quickly put my gun away, Morgan was behind me and told the told them though the mic's that we had her.

"Hey it's okay! It's okay" I said to her. "What are you doing here." "Everything is okay." "What's going on?" She asked. "Is there anyone else in the house??" JJ asked. "No there's no one here" "Hailey where's jack." I asked. " he's at a friends house for a play date." Rossi walked in. " we need to get them back here will explain everything." he said.

"Where's Arron?" She asked. He's in the hospital" Morgan said. "What?" I walked forward, "Hailey please call for Jack and tell him I'm picking him up... is it his same friends house as before?" I asked, I have picked him up in the past form play dates but it was always the name friend. " yes." " okay call him... I'll be back as fast as I can." I said leaving.

—————

I was in the car and started to drive off to His friends house, while on the way there I called Spencer's phone. I wasn't expecting an answer but I still wanted to check. "Hello?" "Spencer hi... are you okay?" "Well I could be better." he chuckled. "Yeah" I smiled. "How's Hotch... We'll he's awake." I said. "You sound worried, what wrong." I took a breath.

"It was Foyet... and he took the pages of Hailey and I in hotches contact book... so he knows where we live and our phone numbers ...." "Shit" I heard him say over the phone. "Yeah I'm just on my way to get Jack right now... but I just wanted to check up on you." "I'm okay, I'll survive" "yeah hun shot to the leg.... We're matching." I said laughing. I heard a small chuckle coming from his end, "yeah." "I have to go know, when I get back to the hospital I'll come down to see you." I said hanging up.

I stoped outside of the house, was he only hvenjbg an actual conversation station with me because of Arron? I sighed and got out of the car walking up to the door, I knocked on it and a women I remembered form before opened it. "Hi jacks just getting his things." "Okay" she looked at me up and down, "you are apart of the fbi?" I looked down to still se my vest on. "Yeah." "Jack was talking about you, how you work with his dad" "yeah he's my brother." I said to her.

Moments later I heard a Gmail er voice and saw Jack running towards me "aunt Y/n!" "Hey buddy." I said picking him and and giving him a tight hug. "Why are you coming to get me?" "Oh because moms busy so I offered." He seemed to understand and got his shoes on. I brought him out to the car and strapped him in the front Seat. Yes I didn't have a car seat for him but was that the most important thing right now?

I started up the car, I pulled out of the driveway and started to head back to Hailey's house. I looked over to Jack who sat there quietly, "hey buddy you wanna turn on the sirens?" I saw his eyes light up as she nodded. I showed him which button to  press. "Okay ready?" "Yeah!" "Okay go on." He pressed the button and the sirens started to go off."That's so cool!" He said smiling looking over at me." I know right. I said turning them off and ci tinged in to Haileys house.

—————

I held jack in my arms as we walked into Haileys room, "mommy mommy! Aunt Y/n let me turn on the sirens!" "Wow baby did you have fun?" Hailey asked lowing to jacks height. He nodded happily, "I'll start a bag in Jacks room." JJ said. Hailey went back along to talk with jack.

—————

We were walking up to the hospital room and I let Hailey go along, "could you watch Jack for a second?" I asked JJ. She nodded and I walked off, I went up to a help desk and caught the nurses attention. "Hi I'm looking for a Spencer Reid?" She nodded and typed into her computer. "Room 125 take two lefts and your there." I nodded and walked along.

Once I got to his room I knocked on it gently before walking in, "hey." I said. "Hi" Spencer responded sitting up a bit more. I walked over and sat on a chair by his bed. "What did the doctors say?" I asked. "I'll be all okay, just will be walking with a crutch for a bit." I nodded and looked around for a second.

I knew this wasn't the best time but when really was the bestie time, "why have you been ignoring me?" I asked. "Wat are you talking about." "Spencer since the anthrax case you've been distancing yourself from me... was it be user of what you found out?? Do you hate me or something??"

"Y/n of corse not, I stayed away because when I told the first person about mine... all I was fed was to be along and have space so I just gave you that... and no I don't hate you, you are one of my best friends." (Ha y'all thought he was going to say I love you... nahhhhh)

I nodded looking over to him, "did you tell anyone?" "No of course not I said I wouldn't and I meant that."he said. I nodded once more and looked at the ground, "sorry ... it just feels like everything's falling apart right now... and there's nothing I can do......"

"Y/n hey come here..." I looked over to Reid to seeing him holding out his arms, i sniffled. "I thought Hugs and handshakes have ti much germs." "I'm making an exception for you." He said.

I nodded and walked over hugging him, seconds later I started to break down. Months of emotions that have been bottled up just broke. Emotions leading back form Daniel to now just spilling out. Spencer held me closer and pulled me onto his bed as I cried into his arms. His hand rubbed against my bad claiming me down.

After time as passed I started to clam down, I pulled away from Spencer and got of the bed shitting back into the chair. "Sorry." I mumbled wiping my eyes. "Hey don't apologize, it's alright" I looked over to him, "thank you," "that what friends are for." I nodded sniffling a bit.

After silence filled my room Spencer spoke up, "so where are you going to stay now?" "What?" "If Foyet knows where you live you can't stay there anymore... are you going into protective custody ." "No I'm not going into custody .... Ad I dont know probably a hotel or something." I said. "Or just put some security stuff at my place." I said. "Stay with me" I looked over to him. "No I can't." "Why not, Hotels ad security stuff cost money right?"

"Yeah" I said to him, "I have a spare bed room that's has no use, so use it." "Spencer I could never ask of you for that." "Well you didn't ask I offered. And by offered it's kinda more telling then asking." I smiled over to him, "thank you" I said.

—————

There we go, got some cute moments but also kinda in danger ... we love drama. Anywayyyyyss

Pleaseeee comment and vote!! really helps me out a lot and I'd love to hear your ideas!

Lots of love and hope you all have a great Day/Night/Afternoon!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1463 words