Thirteenth

"Please.... And Arron I love you... I know we never had the best relationship growing up but you're my big brother ..." "I love you too... please just hold on it will all be okay". He said "I have to go." I said hanging up

—————
season 4: episode 24 - Amplification

I wiped my eyes and looked over to Reid who just hung up his phone aswell. We looked over to see Lisa come in a hazmat suit. "Doctors" she greeted us, "you look nice" Reid aka chuckling. "I haven't been in this outfit for a while." She said looking at us. "So how are the patients doing?" I asked.

"Let's worry about you two." She said. "
"I actually feel fine" "I feel right" Reid and I said together. " Okay if you feel any pain I can give you guys something." She said. My body felt stiff when she spoke. "No I'm
Okay.no medication" I said quickly and Reid followed. " same I'd rather not take any pain medication."

" we can at least make you feel more comfortable." She said. Reid and I the. Responded at the same time "I'm okay! I feel comfortable no medication. " I said "I feel fine I don't want to take any narcotic!" Reid said. We both looked at each other then back to Linda. "Okay... how can I help." She said. "I think... we think the cure for the strain is somewhere in here". Reid said.

"Well should I start here?"She asked ponying to the one area. " dr. Nichols is a foreign military sentence with mean that he's very very secretive and maybe a little paranoid." I said ." Yes he would've protected the cure and headed away from us partners so look for something innocuous something you would not expect." Reid added on.

I nodded at Reid comment and started to cough a bit more, it hurt so much. My brain wa taken away form the pain when Reid cal a phone call, "hello?" He listen for a second and put the phone on speaker, "hey Y/n?" Morgan spoke. "Hey" I said walking over to Reid. " Garcia and I just calling to let you know we're here for yeah" Morgan said. "Hi guys" Garcia spoke in a saddened tone. "How it going in there for you guys" Morgan asked. Reid looked over at me then spoke. "We've see. Better days. " he said coughing Whitby triggered my coughing.

"Hey guys stick with me, listen." Morgan said. "Prentiss and Rossi don't think his partner is a coworker can you guys tell us anything more about him?" He asked. "Well we've already been though everything." "Come in now kid I know you aren't thinking straight... the Reid and Y/n I know wouldn't stop looking."

I looked over to Reid thinking, "his desk" I said running over there and he followed. "There's a framed photo of him teaching. " I said trying to hold done my coughing. Reid started to go through his desk and pulled out a binder, "there's a binder with syllabi. There's course assignments going all the way back to 1970." He said.

" Okay so here's a scrap book of his teaching so that shows he values himself as an educator." Morgan spoke up. "A teacher"Reid mumbled running over to the other desk. " I saw something earlier I didn't make a connection to or the partner but he study on anthrax he has an table of Contents, a thesis and the way it's worded.....it's also had red markings like a teacher grades a paper. No Nicolas wouldn't just let anyone in here but what if you open the doors for educational purposes as a teacher" he said .

" so the partner must have showed himself as a student." Morgan said. " Nicholas is helping him with his thesis." He added. The Garcia spoke up. " I can look up local PhD students" "yeah and also look up microbiology and Biology." Morgan added Moments later she spoke up, "nothing. My doves."

Reid and I started to talk over about the paper and what it had written in it. The way it was written dose t seme like a student in that area of training wrote this. " this isn't sound like a science student wrote this it's about preparedness and response... " I said. " so Garcia look up people who are in social studies public policy and urban planning." Morgan said.