You owe me a favor.

After a long day of being around small messy children, you needed a well deserved charge, and that's exactly what you did. You completed your hourly charge, and you were feeling better, so you decided to go explore the pizzaplex after hours, and you'd enjoy it. So that's what you did.

Montgomery's point of view.
I thought about Y/N, and her beautiful face. She's just so.. Pretty. Her fluffy hair, dark skin, brown eyes, and her soft hands, her pretty smile.. Everything about her just drags me in, but she won't like me. I'm destructive, and i'm temperamental, and most importantly I cannot handle fucking rejection. Who can actually handle rejection? Nobody. So why am I the bad guy?

Third person point of view:
Monty sat in his room trying to compose his anger, by thinking of you, his shining star. You and Monty only saw each other in private once, and it was magical, you never felt that much pleasure in just two hours, maybe more if Vanessa hadn't caught you, and Monty, you were quickly pulled out of your thoughts when you realized it was already 1:30am, and you were in rockstar hall, you stared at the green door, wondering what Monty was doing, you didn't hear any crashing, so you decided to go to his door.

Your point of view:
I stood at Monty's door just listening, and heard a small groan, and a 'fuck', If I was being completely honest, I thought it was disgusting, until I realized that I heard it once, and it stoped being disgusting. It started to become.. Attractive. I was so close to just walking in, begging for him. But, I decided to keep it classy, and cool. I knocked on his door, I immediately regretted it, until I heard a frustrated sigh, and heard him coming to the door. I was about to run, but no. I wasn't scared, I was going to do this.
"Hey Monty! How are you doing?" I asked happily, I used my usual smile, and he just started at me, it was like he was examining me. "Monty? Is everything okay?" I questioned him, everyone knows, Monty hates two many questions at once. He looked me dead in the eyes, with a piercing stare, I couldn't do anything, I just stood there looking like his prey, and he was my predecessor.

Monty's point of view:
I stared at Y/N, was she seriously at my door? I knew she could hear me masturbating just now, and she still continued to knock, she's just so stubborn.
"No.. I'm not okay. I was so close, and then you just.. Interrupted me. I know you heard me masturbating. I KNOW it." I said as Y/N just smiled at me. I was really trying not to get angry, but her just standing there, and not saying anything just made me mad, until I realized, I could get that favor she owes me, she hid in from Vanessa in my room once, so it would all work out.
"You can help me, remember that favor you owe me? Yeah I need a favor." I said chuckling, I pulled Y/N into my room, and quickly pinned her against the door, "All I need is your beautiful mouth, on my dick. That's all I want. It's all I need." I said as Y/N just looked at me, with a lustful look, it was finally happening again.

Chapter One, concluded,

wow it took me at least two hours to write this, maybe more. so pls enjoy and make sure to follow my tiktok for updates, and my amazing content 😫🙏🏽 @lei.ofc 😋