Oh.

this chapter will contain angst, and humor.

Monty sat in his room after hours, just thinking. He usually roams around, and ever since Monty accepted his feelings towards Y/N he stopped coming out of his room, he stopped looking for her, he just stopped going around Y/N. Y/N honestly didn't care, she knew Monty was dangerous, and could probably get himself decommissioned, but it didn't matter, Y/N would be glad that Monty got decommissioned, so she wouldn't have to look over her shoulder every time she felt Monty watching her.

Monty's point of view.
I didn't know what to do with myself, after that night with Y/N I couldn't stand to be around her any longer, I just needed to distance myself, I needed space, until I heard my door opening, there she was, Y/N. I wasn't even mad, just surprised, she threw a paper airplane at me, and ran out like a kid, she laughed, and I heard someone else's laughing, probably Roxy. Oh well. I unfolded note, and read it, 'yo you be eating booty?' I was dumbfounded, I never knew she actually had humor, she's usually so serious, it felt nice to see her humor.
"How cute. At least she's enjoying her night." I thought to myself, "I'll go talk to Fazbear, what a good idea!" I thought, and made my way to Freddy's room, at least he's funny.

Your point of view.
I laughed with Roxy in her room, It might be hard to believe, but I do have a sense of humor. And a good one at that, okay but, does Monty actually eat ass? I just- Wanted to know. It seems like something he'd do.
"Do you think Monty got mad?" I asked Roxy as she shook her head, "Well he probably wasn't very fond of the joke.." I thought as Roxy put her hand on my shoulder.
"Monty is so unfunny, just ignore him." Roxy said as I looked out of Roxy's huge window, there he was. Just standing there. He looked hurt, but he kept it moving to Freddy's room i'd presume, or maybe somewhere else. I need to stop babying him, I have my own shit to figure out, and he isn't one of them.

Third person point of view.
Monty hung out with Freddy, and Chica joined Roxy, and Y/N for some fun, so they all had fun that night. The next day came by quick, and while the band preformed there Y/N was with some children, watching the show. Monty started at her, he didn't expect to see her here, but he kept on preforming with his friends, and enjoying his time on stage. After the show Monty sat in parts in service getting his after show check up, and listened to the maintenance man talk about how they needed to upgrade Y/N soon they kept on finding food in her systems, but they'd have to do it during a maintenance week, she'd last through that week.

Your point of view.
I thought of Monty as I walked children to the pick up room, because it was the end of the day, I wondered what he was doing. I wondered what they did after their shows, it was a daily thought, but I never got around to asking one of the band members. The day went by fast, and it was already 12am. I walked to Monty's room, I just wanted to let him down easily. I just wanted to release myself from any other feelings I might have for Monty Before I regretted it. I entered his room, and there he was just sitting there.
"Monty we need too talk.." I said, Monty just looked at me with a saddened look. "We can't keep going on like this. I need stability, and not whatever we have. Once you figure your shit out, we can try again." I said earning a small laugh from Monty he took it better than expected.

Monty's point of view.
Her worlds shot through me, I was dumbfounded, but of course I had to play it cool, I wanted her to say those words, I wanted her to be happy without me. She'd be better off with Freddy or Roxy or whoever she wanted.
"Finally. God you're so fucking annoying, I'm just glad that you said it before I did. You would've been way more hurt than you probably already are. Oh well just get the fuck out. You're useless to me now." I said bluntly, I waved her out of my room, she just stood there heart broken, I didn't mean to hurt her that bad, but she said it not me, I needed to figure out my shit, and telling her off like that, I figured it all out.

Third person point of view.
"Oh." Y/N managed to let out, she just walked out of Monty's room, it seemed like he didn't care. He did care. He just wanted her to be happier without his issues bringing her down, he actually made her happy, she could never fully admit it, but if she did, Monty probably wouldn't have said all that.

Chapter 3 concluded.
well at least my writers block is gone, i'm gonna start chapter four now lol have fun reading this one, with the one funny paragraph LMFAOO
oh and remember to follow my tiktok for updates and laughs 🙁 @lei.ofc