Pur for me, Monty.

Monty's point of view.
I was sitting in the daycare with that annoying Sun while Y/N charged. The Sun did make pretty funny jokes, so I can't deny that. We were sitting there, and Sun is just FUMING, like red crayon fuming, so he's just sitting there, writing a banner with red crayon, and I didn't wanna ask because what if he ate me alive, but i'm not scared of a Sun.
"What's up Sunny?" I asked, he just looked at me and huffed. I guess he was mad that Y/N still wasn't there.
"Y/N is a rule breaker! She turned off the lights, and forgot about me yesterday! So she is banned from the daycare!" Sundrop said angrily, it took everything out of me trying not too laugh at this goofy statement.

Your point of view.
I walked into the daycare, and saw Monty, what was he doing here? Oh well. New friend for Sunny at least.
"Good evening, love. Good evening, Sun!" I said with a smile, Sundrop's anger quickly went away, Monty was just confused, oh well.
"What's the banner for?" I said pointing out the banner, and Sundrop quickly pointed too Monty.
"We're banning Montgomery! He said Moondrop was better than me!" Sundrop exclaimed, Y/N just stood there confused, while Monty happily accepted the ban, he didn't like the bright colors of the daycare,
"You know what. Sundrop, how about I punish Monty for you? And as soon as I come back, we can make puppets." I said, Monty just looked at me confused.

Third person point of view.
Y/N and Monty left the daycare, and made their way too Monty's green room, where the fun would begin. Monty sat on his dark green couch awaiting orders from Y/N.
"Y/N.. You know i'm so impatient.." Monty whispered in Y/N's ear earning a small chuckle.
"Purr for me, darling~" Y/N cooed as she placed her hand on his lap, stroking him. Monty struggled to say anything, all he did was let out little groans, and moans. Y/N unzipped Monty's pants revealing his painfully hard length, "Cmon sweetheart.. Just purr for me..~" Y/N said with a smirk forming on her face finally earning the purr she desperately wanted, "Good boy." Y/N cooed as she kept on stroking Monty occasionally licking his tip until he came all over her face.

Your point of view.
I listened too Monty's moans of pleasure as he came, he's so cute when he's like this. I gave Monty a small peck on the lips earning a small smile. Monty finally cleaned off my face, and we sat there cuddling. I love Monty a lot, and hopefully he'll finally say I love you back.
"I love you, Monty." I said earning an mhm back. I sighed, and decided to let it go, he probably doesn't even like me that much. Which still hurt, but not as much as his empty mhm.

Chapter 8 concludes,
ooh angst next chapter ??
as always time for lei's self promo!! follow my tiktok @lei.ofc