Well then.

sigh this is the end of an era! this book rlly is my life, and i love it, i migjt write other stories that aren't about fnaf 😢‼️ oh also this is like a huge age gap, so maybe like a year.

Third person point of view.
It's been a year since Y/N and Monty's last break up, and they've forgiven each other, and got back together. Monty even started saying the magical three words, 'I love you.' Which really sealed the relationship for them, they're always together, you never see Y/N without Monty, unless it's in the daytime, then they're both doing their jobs, and thinking about each other. You two are a match made in heaven, and will never be broken up. You guys did have your ups and downs, but somehow made up for it. They didn't mind that their world only existed in the pizzaplex, the only thing that mattered, was that they were in it. they would make something of that small tiny world some how.
Author 🙅🏽‍♀️😢
You and Monty always made it work because you two had each other, what you two had was special, and you cherish it. You love him, and he loves you. Your story ends in a happy tale, and you'll both live long enough to tell children of this happy tale. You guys even got married by two children in the daycare as a joke, but still wear the paper rings made by the children, because you and Monty love each other.

"I love you, Montgomery Gator."

"And I love you, Y/N."

Chapter 11 finishes.
such a beautiful story. i'll definitely be making more stuff soon, and as always, Lei loves you. And thank you for reading 'Rock & Roll!'
Thank you for 1K reads, words cannot describe my gratitude, but making another story can. LMFAO until the next story, have a good day/night/afternoon wherever you horny fucks are!<3