Shush!

Monty's point of view:
I watched as Y/N agreed to return the favor, but she demanded that I keep quiet, Vanessa cannot hear us, Who the hell cares about Vanessa? Nobody. Not even Freddy cares. Vanessa is a pain in everybody's ass, where did she even come from? Well I didn't care, all I cared about was getting my favor returned from Y/N, she's such a beauty, I just can't take my mind off her beautiful face, and smile. She's amazing, her hair really has me wrapped around her finger, it's so soft, and fluffy, I only touched her hair once, and earned a earful after, she said that if I touched her hair, I would rip her head off, which I would never! I love her. Wait- I don't. I only love her for her body, that's all, and nothing more.

Your point of view:
I really wanted to return the favor, but I couldn't do it in front of the door! I didn't want Vanessa to hear, so we moved over to the couch. Monty sat down with his legs wide open, I got on my knees, and looked at his sinister grin, he looked attractive.
"Monty please don't make me do this, I will do anything else! I need my voice for tomorrow. Please just let me do anything else!" I begged, I don't like begging, I learned from a human that beautiful black girls don't beg, they take what want, and go, "So what if I heard you? That Doesn't mean I want you." I said in a cocky tone, earning a loud laugh from Monty which quickly made me realize that Monty clearly was not in the mood for whatever games I had, and wanted one thing, the same thing we both wanted. Each other.

Monty's point of view:
Is she seriously doing this? I wasn't in the mood, so I just grabbed her chin, I wasn't in the right mindset, I was just acting purely on horniness. "Y/N you're going to do just as I say like the pretty girl you are, and you are going to watch whatever comes out of your mouth next, because you will regret it." I said as Y/N nodded quickly. Good I thought, but I was so wrong. Of course she had something to say, she just wants the last word, always.

Your point of view:
"Oh shut up." I said, quickly closing my mouth, I did not mean to let that slip out, it was a complete accident. I was just awaiting whatever came out next. It surprised me, a lot more than it should've, Monty picked me up, and laid me over his knee, he was going to fucking spank me, which excited me a lot more than it should've.

Third person point of view:
Monty ripped Y/N's shorts off exposing her bare ass, and smirked to himself. Monty slapped her ass once, earning an estranged moan, he slapped her ass again, earning another moan, and the third time he heard a plea, he didn't care, he did it again, and again, until his red hand mark formed on her asscheeks. Y/N tried to keep her composure, but quickly failed as Monty sat her on his thigh, and stared to bounce his thigh earning small moans, and pleas slip from her lips.
"Do you like that darling?" Monty asked letting out a chuckle, and Y/N tightened her grip on Monty's shoulders. Her moans and pleas started to get louder, and louder, when Monty put his middle finger on her clit.
"Shush! You don't want Vanessa hearing, hm?~" Monty said as Y/N gave him a death glare, for a split second, before returning back to her pleasurable 'punishment.'

Monty's point of view:
Listening to Y/N's moans escape from her pretty lips just made me.. Get harder, I just wanted to fuck her brains out, I wanted to ruin any thoughts she had for later, I loved hearing her moans. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and whispered that she was close, hearing this made me even more excited, I didn't care that she interrupted me, seeing her pleasure made me feel good. "Cum darling~ Let it out, let everyone hear you!~" I said with a sly tone, as she came on my thigh, with a loud moan. She put her face in the crook of my neck, breathing heavily.
"You still owe me." I said as Y/N nodded weakly, and groaned as Vanessa banged on his door, "Shit. She heard Y/N, now what do I do?" I thought, as Y/N looked at me confused, we were both in a small pickle. I'm so funny, but I can't hide her, so the door opened, and Vanessa shined her flashlight into my room, making me, and Y/N visible.

Vanessa's point of view:
I looked at Montgomery's guilty grin, and sighed, "Y/N, come on, back to the daycare." I said in an annoyed tone, as she grumbled, and I finally realized what Montgomery did, "Montgomery you ripped her pants off again? Just get her back to the daycare by 5:30 please. We need her charged." I said grumbling, and walking out, at least all the others were behaving.

Third person point of view:
Monty and Y/N silently held each other in their embrace, and listened to each other's breathing. Monty felt some sort of weird feeling, every time he saw or looked at Y/N he felt tingly, like he wanted her to just hold him like she's holding him now, he desperately needs Y/N to fix his feelings, or he'd forever stay a broken record never to be fixed. Not by maintenance, or even a small upgrade, he'd just stay broken forever, perfect Monty, was no longer perfect.

Chapter Two Concludes.
honestly if my writing changes just ignore it, lol.
also i hope you enjoyed the second chapter, it got very nasty, and lovely, at the same time blk y/n feels good for a change (if u a black woman hmu!) oh and follow my tiktok for more updates, and laughs. @lei.ofc 😫