Do you even love me.?

yo i'm back lol 🙅🏽‍♀️

Monty's point of view.
Saying I love you seems so far fetched. It's just like i'm physically showing my affection, why do you need to hear it? I just can't say I love you. It makes me gag. I hope Y/N understands. She's my whole life. I've always seen black women, but they're humans. They're not like my animatronic black girl. She's so pretty, her hair is always maintained by a human black girl, and that's why it's always so fluffy, and full, and pretty. It's just everything about my lover that makes my knees weak. Her smile.. Her full lips.. Jesus i'm obsessed.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I said being pulled out of my thoughts by Y/N running in. Her words were all jumbled up, and I didn't understand, she sounded like a kid.
"I'm playing tag." Y/N said finally calming down, I got up to look out my curtains, and there she was. Roxanne. Of course.
"You can hide here for awhile, sweetheart." I said sitting back down, and watching her sit on the floor.
"Do you love me.?" Y/N said. Those words caught me off guard, and those four words replayed through my head. I just stared at her. Any wrong move could break us up, and i'm not risking it.

Your point of view.
We just stared at each other. He didn't even say anything. He froze. Moondrop was right. Monty really is a bad person. Why am I so caught up with him though? Why do I think about him all the time? I'm literally useless. He barely touches me. I just want him to love me. Why doesn't he love me? Was it something I said? Was it something I did? Montgomery Gator is-
"Y/N are you listening?" Monty said, I guess he was talking, well I wasn't really listening, I didn't even know he was talking.
"Fuck you and this fuck ass relationship. It's one sided anyways." I coldly said standing up, and walking out of his room. I'm sick of being walked over, I can't with this anymore. I need time for myself now. Not for anyone else, just me. Just Y/N.

Chapter 9 concludes.
leis back leis back. i missed y'all lol
anyways self promo .!
follow my tiktok @lei.ofc 🙅🏽‍♀️‼️