Whatever happened?

this is like.. one of those flashbacks 🙅🏽‍♀️

Your point of view.
Why am I like this? I blew the only person who really understood me off, and who else will do what he does? Nobody is Montgomery Gator. He was so lively. He still is lively. He's still so alive! He's still such a thrill! I still remember how he smiled at me from the crowd.. There were children running around me, and he was playing with his band mates.. Freddy.. Chica.. Roxy.. And then him. After the show, it was magical.. He came to the daycare he played with the kids, and once the day was over.. We flirted. Until I told him that he should shut up. It was an accident! But he didn't take it very well. Oh well. But.. Just take me back.. Take me back to the happiest day.

whoosh poosh flashback sequence ong🙅🏽‍♀️

Monty's point of view.
That daycare attendant looks good. Well everyone looks good in my eyes, but it's something about her. She's a daycare attendant.. She wouldn't mind if I came over? Probably not. My face is on everything, so it doesn't matter. The show ended faster than usual, and I made my way to the daycare in a hurry. I needed to know who this mysterious daycare attendant is. I usually don't make such efforts for some random lady, but she's different. She really is all that. I finally reached the daycare, and I walked inside. Her eyes met mine. Jesus Christ. She's fucking stunning. I was snatched back into reality by small children crowding by my knees, asking me questions. She walked over with two babies in her arms.
"You rockstars aren't allowed in here. Kids tell him the rules!" She said with a laugh, and they all tried to push me out, but I lost my footing, and they crowed me again. She continued laughing, and one of the babies pulled her beautiful black hair, so full.. There's so much hair on her pretty head. This day could not end any quicker. I needed to see her without these kids around us. Just me and her. Alone. I desperately needed to know her name.
"Hey pretty lady.. What's your name?" I sheepishly asked. I wanted to die, why did I make it sound so weird, I was so close to apologizing, and then she said Y/N. Such a pretty name for a pretty lady. All the kids just said 'Oooh!' I know right? Cheer me on.

Third person point of view.
The day ended, and everyone was in their respected areas, minding their business, besides Monty. He was still thinking about the mystery daycare. He was thinking about asking Sundrop about her, but he'd get shut down immediately, Sundrop doesn't share easily. Which sounds weird but he doesn't share, and the kids find it funny. Oh so funny,

Flashback sequence over 🙅🏽‍♀️

Your point of view.
The happiest days ever. I just need time, maybe I can ask Vanessa for some help, see if she can get me a replacement while I take a much needed rest, or not. Maybe I just need time in my happy place, just like i've been doing. With Roxy, and Chica, and sometimes Freddy. He's so joyous, and his cute ears. He's so adorable. I'll spend some time meditating, I heard the humans talking about it, and they said it worked. So I should try it, and I will.

Chapter 10 concludes.
tjis book is rlly short LMFAOO
self promotion 🙅🏽‍♀️ follow my damn tiktok 🙅🏽‍♀️ @lei.ofc