You're so aggressive!

yo hi hello so tjis chapter is definitely going to be very confusing xoxo

Monty's point of view.
It's been at least over a week since Y/N forgave me, we even got together officially, but it's one little problem. That fucking sun. Jesus I hate Sundrop so much, he's so loud for no reason. I only went into the daycare once, never again though, and it was the first time I met that stupid fucking Sun. It was the worst 6 hours of my life, if i'm going to be completely honest, I didn't know he had a moon inside of him or whatever. It was pretty cool, I like Moondrop more, but Y/N likes that fucking Sun. Which is so annoying, she spends all her time with him, but what about me? Her lover. Thinking about it makes me angry, soon I was having another episode, throwing, thrashing, crashing, destroying, I didn't feel bad at all about it. Until Y/N walked in, a wave of calmness washed over me just seeing her. She's so calming, and pretty.
"Y/N! I missed you all day today. It was so boring without you." I happily spoke, she just giggled at my words, which made me uncomfortably happy. Being happy just makes me feel fuzzy, and weird. "Sorry about the mess. I'm serious." I said in a guilty tone, she just smiled at me, why isn't she talking? Never mind.

Your point of view.
I stared at the mess Monty made, but I learned that Monty doesn't like Sundrop! Who doesn't like him? He's adorable, he also makes me ugly laugh, but that's besides the point, I just wanted answers, and i'd try too get them to become friends, even if they don't like each other.
"Why don't you like Sundrop." I said in a serious tone throwing him all the way off guard, he struggled to find the right words.
"And look at this mess! Only a angry child would make this mess." I said, Monty quickly got irritated. Jesus he's so emotional. "Come here." I said, Monty quickly made his way into my arms, he's always said it's his favorite part about his day. I placed a small kiss on Monty's nose earning a smile. We stayed like this for at least thirty minutes, maybe more, but time didn't matter. I just wanted him to know that I love him.

Third person point of view.
Monty and Y/N's moment of silence was quickly interrupted by Monty's neediness. Sometimes Y/N wonders why her lover gets horny during the wrong moments, but she didn't mind. Monty kissed Y/N deeply, exploring every inch of her mouth, earning small whines from her, but then Vanessa waltzed in, she didn't really care.
"Y/N is needed in the daycare. Some kid was forgotten, and Sundrop doesn't know how to handle crying." Vanessa bluntly spoke, Y/N couldn't blame her, she's being paid minimum wage to handle a bunch of rogue animatronics with human emotions, bodies, and personalities.
"I'll be on my way then. I'll see you later Monty. I love you, gator." Y/N smiled, Monty just stared at Vanessa, wondering what was so important, a damn kid? Or the fucking Sun.

Monty's point of view.
Y/N walked out with Vanessa leaving me alone. I tried those breathing exercises Chica taught me, and they worked. I calmed down, and just sat down waiting for Y/N patiently. I thought of Y/N, and let my imagination run wild. I slowly slid my hand into my pants fiddling with myself, my mind clouded, and any thought I had just left, I pulled out my cock fully, and jerked off, breathing heavily as my climax neared. I laid my head back, and came all over hand, my breathing hitched as I used my free hand too take off my star shaped glasses, and flung them onto the vanity. 'What a fucking mess.' I thought, sometimes I wondered what Y/N thought of me when I got like this, but quickly stopped before I got angry, she probably finds it attractive. So i'll let myself continue think that without thinking of any thing else but her.

Your point of view.
I walked into the daycare thinking of Monty, he's so damn aggressive. Sometimes I wondered what would happen if I got in the way during one of his episodes, would he kill me? Nah he wouldn't do that. I mean- Nah. Y/N what the fuck is going on with you? Why are you thinking about this? Sometime with Sundrop outta make me happy. I put on my best smile, and smiled at the crying child quickly calming him down. I asked him what his name was, Evan. Such a cute kid, and he was well behaved, but Sundrop scared him with the excitement, meaning I needed too care for two children. How fun.

author's note: see what i did there. lol.

Chapter 7 concludes.
crying child? evan? what are you doing here? lol i'm kidding, anyways stream cmiygl by tyler the creator.
self promo time! follow my tiktok 😍 @lei.ofc