You're an asshole.

Monty's point of view.
Fuck how could I say that? Regret immediately hit me once Y/N left. I felt terrible, I didn't know what to say, or think. I just sat there blankly, I wanted to go after her, but what would I say? What would I do? What would my friends think of me as now? Have I really became a monster? Did I really need to go that far? I could've worded it differently. There was so need for me to go that far. I definitely took it way too far. I'm overthinking this. Maybe she just needs some time. I wont go after her, I'll wait a few days to let it blow over, and i'll go apologize. I deserve whatever comes next, I feel terrible. I'm a terrible person.
"I'm sorry, Y/N." I thought to myself, and just closed my eyes imagining a different scenario, where things ended differently, and not how they just ended.

Your point of view.
I sat in Roxy's room while she was with Chica, I needed to be alone for a little. I couldn't go to the daycare because of Sundrop, his hyperactive behavior wasn't going to cheer me up, so I just sat there thinking. I already knew Monty wanted to break things off, but not how he did it. It was so.. heartless, and careless. I didn't know Monty felt that way. I never knew he thought of me that way. It made me feel even worse, I felt sick just thinking about his words, they rang in my head, the silence felt loud, I just wanted to disappear, I wondered how Monty felt for a few seconds, and then realized I didn't need to think about him anymore, I was free. Free from his wrath, free from him all together.
Or not.

Chapter 4 concludes.
cliff hangers are so interesting lmfao
follow my tiktok bc yk self promo @lei.ofc
also sorry for the short chapter 🙁