Gator got your tongue?

authors note:
see what i did there for the title? someone laugh.

Third person point of view
Monty walked back to Monty golf, he didn't know why, but Monty golf is actually pretty fun by yourself, it's just so peaceful, and quiet, but he hates those security bots. They're so loud, and annoying. Monty would throw them all in a volcano if he got the chance, but he never would get the chance, which sucked intensely, but it didn't matter. Monty leaned on the catwalk railings, and felt a familiar presence. It was Y/N just standing there looking at him, waiting for him to say something.
"What?" Monty asked in a confused tone, why was she just staring at him. Why didn't she say anything.
"Apologize. I'm giving you another chance." Y/N said, crossing her arms, Monty just started laughing at her. He knew how to apologize, but he didn't know how to express it.

Your point of view.
Of course. He can't take this seriously, he's literally ruining his chances again. Yesterday was just a test, or was it? Maybe I wanted a laugh, or maybe I just wanted him to feel how I felt. Whatever the case was, he needed to stop laughing.
"Fine then. If I had it my way you would've been decommissioned long ago." I angrily said, Monty immediately stopped laughing, and just stared at me, i'm going to be completely serious, having no idea what he was thinking was honestly kinda scary, but also kinda hot.
"Why are you looking at me so hard? Say something." I said slowly getting annoyed, he just sat up straight, and started laughing again.

Monty's point of view.
In that moment I wanted to rip her apart, but.. Who else would I obsess over? Roxy? Chica? No. It's her that I wanted, and i'm going to get her.
"You want me decommissioned? Well this is pretty awkward." I said with a grin, she just looked weirded out, as if she was uncomfortable, "If I was decommissioned who would fulfill all your desires? Definitely not a human." I said laughing at her, she just silently stood there. I got close and personal, "You should really start watching your mouth, doll. It would be ashamed if your mouth ended up getting you decommissioned." I jokingly said, she just stared at me a little scared, as if I was actually scaring her, oh well. At least i'm getting my message across.
Y/N turned around trying to leave, but she's not going anywhere. I grabbed her arm, and pulled her into me, just smiling down at her. She's so fucking beautiful, her curly dark hair, soft dark skin, beautiful brown eyes, everything about her was amazing. She just looked at me, her nose turned red.
"What's wrong Y/N? Gator got your tongue?" I cooed, she just looked so pretty. I placed my hand on her lower back, and kissed her. I didn't know what was happening, maybe this was my apology, but she didn't fight back. Maybe she wanted this too. Maybe we are made for each other. I was just happy to be around her. My happy place was with her,

Chapter 6 concludes.
I think by Tyler, the creator really inspired me for this chapter, i'm also a hardcore tyler fan lol 😫
as always, follow my tiktok for laughs 😫😫 @lei.ofc