•A boy named Camilo•

"You can let the kids go to town we have some people down there that can take care of them for a bit." Camilo said, hesitantly I told all the kids to walk to town and asked the oldest out of the bunch to watch over everyone. Once they left, I looked up at the boy and noticed how he was staring at me.

"What are you so focused on curly boy?" I playfully asked.

"Oh shoot sorry I got..distracted!" He coughed I laughed a bit as he buried his face into his hands embarrassed. Just then right on cue Julieta comes out of the kitchen and hands me some food,

"Here this should help a bit" she said with a small smile, I took the arepa con queso and bit into it, the taste was amazing words can't describe it. I thanked the woman and she walked out the door to feed the other kids. Once again im left with Camilo, ironic.

"Hey I never properly introduced myself haha, im Camilo, Camilo Madrigal!" He smiled, I never realized how pretty he actually was, his hazel eyes went very well with his curly hair, man did this boy have pretty privilege.

"You're staring hermosa~" He taunts and all of a sudden im snapped out of my trance and its my turn to be embarrassed. Still blushing I push through and introduce myself.
"Sorry, my names Y/N" I mumbled.

"Well Y/N", he says in a funny voice, "You're gonna be stuck with me for a while now hm." He says.

"You make it sound like a bad thing" I laughed.

"Well maybe it is~" Camilo laughed back man I just knew this boy for a few minutes and im already down bad. After a bit of chatting Mirabel comes down stairs,

"Hey the rooms all ready for you come up when your ready!" She smiles.

"Thank you ill be right up!" I smile back, I turn back to Camilo and see he has puppy eyes,

"Why don't you sleep in my room tonight amor?" He says with a smug smile, I roll my eyes and reply,

"Because you stink and sound clingy."
Camilo acts all offended and hurt,

"I just took a shower a few hours ago for your information." He whines.

"Well for your information then im going to bed so see you tomorrow Camilo." I say jokingly and walk upstairs to Mirabels room.

A few minutes later.

Mirabel was telling me about how her family all had different types of powers and what they can do, I found out that Camilo can shapeshift, Julieta can heal you with an meal, Luisa is very strong, Isabella has the ability to grow any plant she wants, her tia Pepa can control weather with her emotions, and her cousin Dolores can hear anything and everything, sadly Mirabel didnt get a gift, but soon her cousin Antonio will get one which is pretty cool.

Just then there was a knock on the door, and no suprise it was Camilo,

"Hey Abuela just told me that the house is finished for the kids and that you can stay here as long as you like!" He smiled,
"Oh thats great, Mirabel was just telling me about the family!" I said as Camilo strides over to my bed and sits down.
"Camilo what do you want" Mirabell complains,

"To be close to Y/N" he responded. My face heated up instantly as Camilo put his arm around me as he said that. I quickly pushed his arm off my and kicked his leg.

"Ow what was that for?!" He cried,

"Because you're acting like a puppy" I sigh,

"Im your puppy" he jokes, poor Mirabel was just sitting there awkwardly until she spoke up,

"Oh whatever Camilo get your sappy self outta the room and let y/n sleep shes had a long day." Thank god for Mirabell my savior,

"I dont think I will" Camilo laughs and pulls me into the bed,

"Bro we just met quit spooning me" I complain,

"No <3" he retaliated, I accept my fate as he falls asleep. Tonight is about to be a looong night I sigh.
————————————————————
Oh my god I hate my life 😍
Words:710