•Set Up•

Yn's pov

The next day everyone was busy so I decided to stay home and do some art, while pulling out my drawing Camilo bursted through the door and nearly gave me a heart attack!

"Y/N YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE~" He sang,

"Camilo you dumbass you broke the door! And second you're not my boyfriend and im not planning on it." I rolled my eyes continued to take out your art supplies,

"Oh come on! You're like totally in love with me!" Camilo joked leaning on the door,

"And I can't blame you! You're lucky to have alll thisss~" Camilo continued as he posed. I laughed at this and he walked into the room.

"Whatcha drawing?" He said trying to see the paper I had, I quickly put it away.

"NOTHING!" I laughed it off,

"Ok? Anyways I have to go to town now! Bye mi vida!" He shouted leaving the room and closing the door. After Casita had fallen everyone decided to give me and Mirabel our own rooms, which was nice because now I have alot of room to decorate and I could be alone. That was a plus since now I didn't have to worry about everyone being in the room. I didn't have a door of course but Mirabel finally got one! I think she represented the miracle since the candle had burned out during the the fall. Everyone believes she will be the next protecter of the house and family. Anyways I sat at my desk and began to shade the drawing, it was finally almost done.

Camilo's Pov

I exit Castia to see Luisa and Isabella waiting for me,

"Hey Camilo we convinced Abuela to let us have a day off, The whole family is practically helping to set up and are already at the spot." Luisa grinned,

"Spot? What spot? And if its a free day can I go get y/n?" I questioned,

"No don't get y/n! Remember were helping you set up a date!" Isabella face palmed.

"YOU'RE WHAT?" I whispered frantically

"You didn't know? Well whatever come help us set up! Ill go ahead and distract y/n." Isabella sighed and walked into Casita. Lusia took my hand and ran us into the woods.

Y/N's pov

Finally my drawing was done! I held it up to admire my work and tucked it into a safe spot. Just then I heard a knock on my door,

"Come in!" I yelled, and saw Isabella walk into the room.

"Hey Y/N! I have a free day today so wanna just hang out?" Isabella smiled,

"Um sure I got nothing to do, we could go to town and find Camilo!" I suggested before seeing Isa's eyes go wide and trying to change the subject, thats weird?

"Oh no! How about we just stay home! We can go to my room and do make up or stay here whatever you want!" She said,

"Oh ok? Lets go to your room then. First ima just get a snack downstairs." I sighed as I opened the door and walked to the kitchen. When I entered I saw Julieta cooking some cookies, muffins, and other pastry's Isabella followed close behind.

"Oh hey Y/N! Are you excited for today?" She smiled at me, Isabella widened her eyes at her mother indicating that I didn't know yet.

"Excited for today? Whats today? It isn't Camilos birthday is it?!-" I panicked

"Oh no! Sorry I was thinking of something else!" Julieta laughed trying to cover up what she had said earlier. Why was everyone acting so strange? I grabbed a cookie from the tray and walked up to Isa's room.