•Casita?•

As you and Camilo approach the house you hear Abuela and Mirabel fighting you over heard some words, things about Luisa and Isabella and how it's Mirabels fault everything is going wrong. You were going to stand up for her but Camilo just told you to stay quiet, so you did with a heavy heart. All hell broke loose after Abuela had yelled at Mirabel to stop and they broke into a bigger argument. Cracks started to take over Castia,

"NO!" Pepa shouted as the cracks spread. As everyone evacuated Mirabel ran to the candle. Instantly you Isabella and Camilo look at eachother and ran after Mirabel. Isabella used her vines to try and climb up but her magic had died. You and Camilo ran together and Pulled eachother up and over all the falling tiles and furniture. All of a sudden Camilo jumped and shapeshifted into people trying to get higher but like Isabella, his gift died too. With Isa and Camilo gone it was up to you to save Mirabel. You quickly ran to her and jumped on the ladder casita had made to reach Mirabel.

"GET OUT!" Someone yelled,

"ITS GOING TO FALL!" Another yelled

"LEAVE IT!" Julieta yelled. Filled with adrenaline you helped Mirabel up to grab the candle, she looked at you thankfully. You look down and see everyone being thrown out, Camilo had to be held back from trying to rush in. Once Mirabel grabbed the candle Brunos tower had fallen, Casita made a slide to get you and Mirabel down to the ground and with the last of its strength used furniture to all the rubble from crushing you guys. After all the dust cleared you see everyone outside with wide eyes and check to see Mirabel hold the candle. It had burned out.

"OH COME ON!" You yelled in anger. Julieta had immediately ran up to Mirabel asking if she was ok. Im still here bro I saved her ass! You thought but then attacked by Camilo running at you full force.

"Ow Camilo calm down!" You yelp as the adrenaline slowed down and you noticed a cut from the fall run across your arm.

"You had me so scared mi vida! What if you died!" Camilo sobbed

"God you're such a baby!" You laugh a bit as Camilo looked up at you laughing wiping his eyes.

"Camilo!" Pepa called in the distance,

"Coming! Stay here hermosa ill be right back" he said, took one last you at you and left. Looking back to Mirabel you saw her run into the woods, not wanting her to be along you follow her till she stopped at the river.

"Mirabel?" You whispered placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Its all my fault!" Mirabel cried and fell to the floor sobbing. You sat next to her and wrapped your arms around her trying your best to comfort her. After a few hours she still cried blaming herself until I heard a rattling in the bushes and out arose Abuela. What does that woman want now? To blame Mirabel more?! What is her problem! You thought getting up about to fight her but saw she was heading towards Mirabel and you decided to walk over to the spot where you first met Camilo and slumped against a tree as Abuela and Mirabel talked. You start working in Camilos drawing again, it helped you relax from everything that had happened that day. Again you heard rustling in the woods, you turned around to see a panicked Camilo.

"OH MY GOD Y/N!" He cried

"YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY!" He ran up to you and hugged you again.

"I followed Mirabel." You replied hugging him back smiling into his chest. You felt him stroking your back as he sighed. You quickly shoved the drawing back into your pocket as it was still not done.

"Ti amo mi vida." Camilo sighed

"Ti amo Camilo." You smile at him. You lock eyes for a bit and Camilo leans it a bit, you close your eyes as your lips come in contact. You stay like that for a few seconds before deepening the kiss.

"FINALLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Camilo shouts as you pull away,

"Oh would you quit being so loud!" You laugh playfully hitting his shoulder as you stand up. You pull Camilo up and walk back to town holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dying 😍

Words: 736