•Dancing in the dark•

Camilo grabs my hand and pulls me up from the quilt. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mime around his neck. We slowly sway to the music and I close my eyes melting with the boys touch.

"This is very nice Camilo, thank you." You whisper,

"Just for you mi amor" He smiled back and placed his chin on your head. You stay like that for a while before the song ended and a more fast pace song played. Laughing you start to dance just like when you did at Antonios party. Camilo spins you around him, dips, lifts you up and spins you again, in the end you drop to the floor back on the quilt laughing,

"Man you can dance!" You laugh as Camilo turns to face you,

"Not as well as you mi vida!" He smiles and looks up to the sky. As he looks up you see a basket with some food and decide open it pulling out some strawberries and eating them.

"I still dont get constellations all I see are a bunch of stars!" You hear Camilo groan,

"You will find them eventually." You laugh and roll your eyes because you were to lazy to help him find the shapes again. After putting back the strawberries you walk to the flower field and pick some of the best ones, you head back to the blanket and sit down. You carefully pinched a hole into the stems and weaved them into each other to create a flower crown, you made another one and stared at your work proudly and see Camilo staring at you.

"Really Camilo staring again?" You smirk,

"How can I not amor you look beautiful." He smirks back. When he looks away you carefully put the crown of flowers on Camilos head and he stares at you again as you put yours on.

"I made us flower crowns!" You smile,

"Your so cute mi amor." Camilo sighs and grabs your waist pulling you onto the blanket and close to him. You turn to face him and he snuggles his head into your shoulder. After a bit you fall asleep together under the stars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is literally a filler chapter 😭

Words: 378