•Dinner Fiasco•

A/N- this is thoughts

At this point everyone was praying nothing bad would happen for once just for a hour, especially Mirabel and Abuela. So far everything was great except for the fact that Mirabel and Dolores were having a prolonged eye contact moment, Dolores eyes said it all, dear god help me this is so awkward, I sighed. As dinner continued, everytime I met Camilos eyes he always made a funny face at me making me giggle. Dolores and Mirabel on the other hand still haven't broken eye contact until everything started to be passed around the table. Mariano had given Mirabel something and put it right infront of her face, Dolores took this as a sign to snitch and quickly whispered to Camilo, well this is going to end bad..

After Mirabel quickly passed the food we saw Camilo choke on his water and transform into Bruno, Mirabel, and then me, the outcome of all these faces was... something, it was definitely something.

"Camilo fix your face" Felix frantically whispered, suddenly Camilo quickly whispered to Felix. Mirabel noticed this and her and her dad tried to speed up the proposal before all went to hell. Everything was going decent until Marionos mother asked for Luisa to grab the piano, unknown to her Luisa was losing her gift. As Mariano was proposing a crack started to form in casita and Mirabel pounced quickly to cover it up. Man this was going terrible and then I saw the animals taking pieces of Brunos vision and putting them together, in a panic I went under the table to catch them.

"Um Y/N? What are you doing-" Camilo questioned

"NOTHING- ahem nothing sorry nothings wrong!" I stutter back..great going.

"Um ok-" Camilo says as he continues to eat his food. And once again everything goes to hell as Luisa comes in dragging the piano with her as she cried about losing her powers. All hell had broken lose.

"MIRABEL AND Y/N BROKE INTO BRUNOS TOWER, AND FOUND HIS LAST VISION, MIRABEL IS BREAKING THE MAGIC AND WERE ALL DOOOOOMED!" Dolores screeched as Pepa started to thunder, Luisa cried, A vine smashed into Marianos nose, casita cracked, and worst of all the animals slid the vision over to Abuella for all the family to see. Mariano and his mother ran out of the house quickly as Abuela followed trying to stop them from leaving.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Pepa asked as she ran past Mirabel,

"I HATE YOU!" Isabella scolded,

"IT WAS BRUNOS VISION!" Mirabel scolded back.

This was not looking good for us. Mirabel had seen a bunch of rats carrying Bruno's vision into a painting on the wall,

"Wait here Y/N ill be back later." She said as she followed the rats into the painting.

"Querida what just happened?" Camilo spoke up from behind you,

"Oh jeez you scared me dont do that" you laugh and punch the boy in the arm.

"Answer the question amor, what did you do?" Camilo asked again stepping closer, you feel your face turn hot,

"Me and Mirabel found Brunos last vision and Mirabel cant figure out what it means." I replied toning down my red face.

"Thanks for telling me mi vida, I hope your not getting into danger." Camilo said and left upstairs to comfort his mother.

"Hey Camilo" I call out

"Yea?" He replied

"Dont kill Mirabel over this." I begged

"Man I was already planning it!" He laughed and rolled his eyes, heading upstair. You head upstairs and see Camilo with a cup of tea comforting his upset mother. Right as you were about to leave you hear a loud crash and watch as Camilo gets hit with his mothers thunder and shifts into other people until finally himself. You cant help but giggle at this but you see Camilo stares you down and you take your leave walking into your room getting ready for bed. As you drift to sleep you hear your door open, thinking it was Mirabel you decided not to acknowledge it and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night you get up to get some water and walked downstairs you notice Camilo looking for some food to eat, silently walking up to him you put your arms around his waist and you chin oh his shoulder.

"Y/N? What are you doing up amor?" Camilo asked turning around, he was in his pjs, hair tied in a bun, and was wearing those damn bunny slippers.

"Pffft Camilo you look so stupid with those slippers" You laughed as he looked at his feet,

"Well these slippers the the love of my life" He huffed, and I put on a pouty face,

"I thought I was the "love of your life~"
I teased and let go of him.

"Im just joking amor you are, now why are you still up?" He replied,

"I couldnt sleep and needed some water" You made up and walked over to grab some water. As you were about to head up to your room, Camilo said something,

"You know if you ever need company im here right? Ti amo mi amor." He sighed,

"I know mi amor." You smiled and walked back to your room leaving Camilo. You didnt go back to sleep that night, instead you started at the wall and thought about Camilo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had no ideas for this chapter and changed the end 3 times🤩

Words: 913